• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how music can take you to another place.

For example, the pub I'm in are playing Ed Sheeran, so I'm off to another pub.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

After watching all 3 Matrix movies, I walked away feeling that they were completely unbelievable.

As much time as they spent on computers, not once did Adobe ask to be updated.

Comment

for MF

I'm the best Elvis impersonator for miles around.

I can't sing a note, but I had eight cheeseburgers for breakfast.

Comment

You don't need to go to University to suffer massive expense and boring lectures hungover after late nights.

Just get married.

Comment

One about SAS

My mate called me a retard yesterday.
            I was that shocked I nearly choked on my window.

Comment

There's no point making puns with a kleptomaniac. They just take them, literally.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My girlfriend is leaving me because she's tired of my over-active imagination. Joke's on her, she doesn't even exist.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I stopped a bloke in the street and said, "Can you help me? I'm looking for a rubbish tip."

He replied, "Liverpool to win the Premiership."
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The English football team visited a Muslim orphanage today.

"It's so heartbreaking to see their sad faces, devoid of hope," said Ahmed, aged 7.

Comment

"I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change."

Pound coin gag scoops best Edinburgh Fringe joke award - BBC News

Comment

Working...
                      X