• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chart Hits That Make Your Toes Curl......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    Macca's Frog Song
    I can't believe you just got that in my head.

bom bombom (aayeeia)
    bom bombom (aayeeia)
    bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom

arm in arm
    hand in hand
    we allllll staaaaand together...

ach thbbbt hack spit

It's embarassing enough remembering the words

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
      At what point does 'dad dancing' kick in? Is it from conception or after the birth? I've always been shocking so don't tell me is only going to get worse
      I have often wondered what John Travolta's kids think of his dancing... Embarrassed or proud?
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

ChicoTime!
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

"Anything with Rolf Harris singing it, unless he's doing something with Kate Bush."

My son loves his 'music' - I've even tried to beat it out of him but he is still into his Rolf Harris thing. I even downloaded the stairway to heaven thing he did and the led zep version. He prefers the Rolf version. Thinking how that song inspired so many to pick up a guitar, how many kids in the future are going to be playing a cardboard 'wobble board'. His version of bohemian rhapsody is truly appalling and should be listened to just to appreciate how bad something can actually be - and I don't really go for the original much!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            Here, here. Des'ree is the architypal EMU.

For any doubters, proof, if proof be need be!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Rolf Harris is an entertainment legend and I wont hear a word said against him, well unless you are slagging animal hospital, but apart from that. Even Max Splodge rates him.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Whilst I totally agree that Desree should be shot for 'Life' I feel that you have missed out on an even more vile tune......

Anyone remember Vanilla - No Way No Way?

In case you don't - whatever you do - DO NOT click on this link......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yba4WzRCHJ8

They make B*witched look like the Beatles!

RR.

Comment

All together now ....

Last night I heard my momma singing this song
                  Ooh wee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep
                  Woke up this morning and my momma was gone
                  Ooh wee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep
                  Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep chirp

Comment

Things can only get better

The only way is up

I used to like them!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wish I could fly
                      Right up to the sky
                      But I can't...

Keith Harris with a squeaky voice and his hand stuffed up a giant green bird's arse. The horror.

Comment

Working...
                      X