• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chart Hits That Make Your Toes Curl......"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    I wish I could fly
    Right up to the sky
    But I can't...

Keith Harris with a squeaky voice and his hand stuffed up a giant green bird's arse. The horror.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Things can only get better

The only way is up

I used to like them!

Leave a comment:

• Toad
    replied
    All together now ....

Last night I heard my momma singing this song
    Ooh wee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep
    Woke up this morning and my momma was gone
    Ooh wee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep
    Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep chirp

Leave a comment:

• richy_rich
    replied
    Whilst I totally agree that Desree should be shot for 'Life' I feel that you have missed out on an even more vile tune......

Anyone remember Vanilla - No Way No Way?

In case you don't - whatever you do - DO NOT click on this link......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yba4WzRCHJ8

They make B*witched look like the Beatles!

RR.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Rolf Harris is an entertainment legend and I wont hear a word said against him, well unless you are slagging animal hospital, but apart from that. Even Max Splodge rates him.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Here, here. Des'ree is the architypal EMU.

For any doubters, proof, if proof be need be!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Anything with Rolf Harris singing it, unless he's doing something with Kate Bush."

My son loves his 'music' - I've even tried to beat it out of him but he is still into his Rolf Harris thing. I even downloaded the stairway to heaven thing he did and the led zep version. He prefers the Rolf version. Thinking how that song inspired so many to pick up a guitar, how many kids in the future are going to be playing a cardboard 'wobble board'. His version of bohemian rhapsody is truly appalling and should be listened to just to appreciate how bad something can actually be - and I don't really go for the original much!

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    ChicoTime!

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    At what point does 'dad dancing' kick in? Is it from conception or after the birth? I've always been shocking so don't tell me is only going to get worse
    I have often wondered what John Travolta's kids think of his dancing... Embarrassed or proud?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    Macca's Frog Song
    I can't believe you just got that in my head.

bom bombom (aayeeia)
    bom bombom (aayeeia)
    bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom

arm in arm
    hand in hand
    we allllll staaaaand together...

ach thbbbt hack spit

It's embarassing enough remembering the words

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Macca's Frog Song

Crazy Frog tunes

Anything with Rolf Harris singing it, unless he's doing something with Kate Bush.

Ma' He's Making Eyes at Me - Lena Zavaroni

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by sparklelard

Eeeek - Who in their right mind would get a ginger-freckled face child with a lisp to sing solo vocals!
    Simply Red might.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Arg! That reminds me of "Grandad", and the horrible experience I had many years ago at a family gathering (not my family thank fuck), when all the grandchildren sat round at their grandad's feet and sang this tulipe. I squirmed so much I couldn't shit for a week.

And I'd erased it from my memory until your post sparklelard, you bastard!

Leave a comment:

• sparklelard
    replied
    Grandma we love you! St. Winifreds School Choir

Eeeek - Who in their right mind would get a ginger-freckled face child with a lisp to sing solo vocals!

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Anything by Celine Dion, anything at all.

What's wrong with Celine Dion?

She's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X