• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many woman have you had sex with?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many woman have you had sex with?

Is it more than the number of decent contracts you have had?

Originally posted by ViolentCheese
    Yes

Not sure if thats a good or bad thing

Comment

I've never had a decent contract!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Never enough. In the Times the other day they had an article on what people regretted on their death bed. Most said not having got enough shagging.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ViolentCheese
          Haven't had a decent contract since the 1970's

Only ever had one woman but she's the best there is

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
            Never enough. In the Times the other day they had an article on what people regretted on their death bed. Most said not having got enough shagging.
            God, I was kind of hoping that as I got a bit older I'd stop thinking about shagging every few seconds and have more time for other things, but if most people are still worrying about it even as they're dying then there's really not much hope is there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              On the other hand, the more sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of prostate cancer...
              I'd take that chance
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

More than I can count on the fingers of one hand !!!

**Wanders off to find a sharp knife so he can start cutting off some fingers....

Comment

It's an odd one. Incidence is relatively high, it's the 2nd most common form of cancer in men, but mortality is quite low.

UK figures for 1998 showed an incidence of 60 cases per 100,000 male population but mortality of only 24 per 100,000 population. Theres no correlation between incidence and mortality either. Finlands incidence rate is over 120/100k but mortality is still on 25/100k. The UK is well down on the league table of European contries for incidence of prostate cancer but thasts probably due to poor diagnosis than anything else.

My ex-wife is a GP and doctors regularly describe it as something you die with, not of. By the time you get to be old enough that it is a serious problem something else is far more likely to finish you off first.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

four women
                    12 men

2nd contract

Comment

Working...
                    X