• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How many woman have you had sex with?"

Collapse

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    So that's 33.3 a year then ?
    You might say that but I couldn't possibly comment.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    666, of course.

668 if you include that swingers' party at the neighbour of the beast.

It's the way I tell them.
    So that's 33.3 a year then ?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Don't believe you've revealed your numbers to us yet LB ...
    666, of course.

668 if you include that swingers' party at the neighbour of the beast.

It's the way I tell them.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I know, it is, but in the case of El Duder / Free Wiley / Sprite Boy it is definitely a case of harsh but fair.
    Don't believe you've revealed your numbers to us yet LB ...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    100+

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Hmm, if it's you are more childlike as you drink more fizzy drink i'm in trouble.....

Unless of course drinking lots of fizzy drink makes you younger

Depends on the fizzy drink. I've drunk a few that make members of the opposite sex look younger/more attractive/acceptable as a last resort...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    That's harsh from you LB
    I know, it is, but in the case of El Duder / Free Wiley / Sprite Boy it is definitely a case of harsh but fair.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Well, yes, and my friend LB is never wrong.

Also I have noticed a link between childlike behaviour and fizzy drink.
    Hmm, if it's you are more childlike as you drink more fizzy drink i'm in trouble.....

Unless of course drinking lots of fizzy drink makes you younger

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Well, yes, and my friend LB is never wrong.

Also I have noticed a link between childlike behaviour and fizzy drink.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Ah, dear old Free Wiley / El Duder. Whatever did happen to that shambling oaf?
    That's harsh from you LB

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Just wait until Sprite Boy turns up again...
    Ah, dear old Free Wiley / El Duder. Whatever did happen to that shambling oaf?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Steady Ardesco, it's just a turn of phrase.
    One I have not come accross before. Don't you just hate it when nobody understands a saying that you have been saying all of your life and you have to try and explain your way out of it

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I'm one of those rare breed of IT contractors that can't stand Tea or Coffee, so I need a can of fizzy drink to get my caffine fix.

Secondly I daresay i'm not the boy for you, seeing as i'm happily married with a little monster and number 2 on the way
    Steady Ardesco, it's just a turn of phrase.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Fizzy drink at 9.30am ?

You are not the boy for me.
    I'm one of those rare breed of IT contractors that can't stand Tea or Coffee, so I need a can of fizzy drink to get my caffine fix.

Secondly I daresay i'm not the boy for you, seeing as i'm happily married with a little monster and number 2 on the way

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Made me spit fizzy drink all over the laptop, I guess some of us have sicker senses of humour
    Fizzy drink at 9.30am ?

You are not the boy for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X