• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    I see disaster on the highways with lots and lots of tractor trailers, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another volcano erupting in australia, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see the power going out at 350 stations, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge manhole opening up in a city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another fighter jet crashing, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of dead elephants in the ocean, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please hold on to your baby boys and keep them away from water, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

I see lightning coming like never before, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Now people of god, this one i cannot explain, but i see three moon together
    Ah, I might be able to help him with that one. I've a feeling SimonMac might be involved

And he's right, may god have mercy on us

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Now people of god, this one i cannot explain, but i see three moon together, but the holy spirit is saying, may god have mercy on us all, thus saith the lord.

Canada keep your eyes open, there is another prawler lurking around, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to the egyptian foreign minister, may god have merxy, thus saith the lord.

I see a chinese ship missing with 100 people, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to gucci stores, thus saith the lord.

I see another huge huge building getting ready to burn down, thus saith the lord.

I SEE DISASTER COMING TO PRAGUE CZECH REP, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Thanks Pondy

I feel safer already
    As long as you're not planning on having a fitness drink in a Saudi hotel I reckon you'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    I see disaster coming to saudi rabia, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see fitness protein drinks full with acid, be careful and stay away from using these products, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge hotel on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit is saying.
    Thanks Pondy

I feel safer already

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Sounds like he's had a little too much "spirit"

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I see disaster coming to saudi rabia, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see fitness protein drinks full with acid, be careful and stay away from using these products, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge hotel on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Pondy! Any updates? I'm not sure what to stay away from today, thus saith the Lord!
    Sorry Bunk. Be right back!

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Please please stay away from CUK, especially General, I see cretins coming, thus saith the Lord.
    He's got one right!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Pondy! Any updates? I'm not sure what to stay away from today, thus saith the Lord!
    Please please stay away from CUK, especially General, I see cretins coming, thus saith the Lord.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X