• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm booking a holiday soon, any chance you could ask him for a safe destination for me?
    I think the bigger issue may be getting there since all the planes are falling out of the sky and there's hippos attacking boats and elephants.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    I'm booking a holiday soon, any chance you could ask him for a safe destination for me?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Please stay away from nightclubs, especially in Germany. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord

I see a magnitude 8.1 earthquake coming. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

I see another huge building on fire. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

France may God have mercy on what is about to happen. Thus saith the lord.

Portugal Portugal I see huge disaster coming to your land. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

This is what the Holy Spirit have to say.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    A bedwetter will leave Germany and be found alone on the streets, thus saith the lord.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I think for me to add my own interpretation of the messages would be wrong. I leave that for the reader to do during a moment of quiet reflection. ommm

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    From a hight, it could be hard to tell the difference. They are the same colour after all.
    I reckon they're probably rocks.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Is this summat to do with the Hippo population in the water as well?
    From a hight, it could be hard to tell the difference. They are the same colour after all.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I see disaster on the highways with lots and lots of tractor trailers, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another volcano erupting in australia, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see the power going out at 350 stations, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge manhole opening up in a city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another fighter jet crashing, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of dead elephants in the ocean, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please hold on to your baby boys and keep them away from water, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

I see lightning coming like never before, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
    Is this summat to do with the Hippo population in the water as well?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Did I miss that one?
    In your lifetime, maybe. God has a longer memory I should think.

List of volcanoes in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: Flippin heck, he might be a genius
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ben_(Heard_Island)
    Volcanic activity[edit]
    Volcanic activity at the cone has been known since 1881. An eruption occurred in 1993.[1] Satellite images detected eruptions during 2000. On 2 February 2001, observations from Atlas Cove, 15 km NW of Mawson Peak, showed plumes up to 1 km high over the volcano. Satellite images showed hotspots at various times from 2003 to 2008, and during September 2012.[2]

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I see another volcano erupting in australia, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
    Did I miss that one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X