• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partnership Tax Returns

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
    Just to confirm, has anybody found any evidence that Bradbury did actually submit our 2008/9 partnership accounts to HMRC?
    I spoke to the HMRC a few minutes ago, and they told me that the partnership accounts for my partnership were submitted on the 26th January. I am taking that with a pinch of salt as I think that was the same day that I did my own ...

Simon
    Last edited by swilmot; 15 February 2010, 16:14.

Comment

Daily Telegraph

As promised the other day ...

The address to write to at the Daily Telegraph is

Jessica
      Your Money
      The Daily Telegraph
      111 Buckingham Palace Road
      London
      SW1W 0DT

If anyone could provide Diana Wright at the Times, or whoever it is at the Mail, Express, Financial Times, Independent and other papers then I would be grateful.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Vikster View Post
        Hi, I spoke to the HMRC today & they said they had been filed for Heyder Trevino but that as they were filed online only the nominated parter can get a copy. As I have no idea who any of my partners are this is a problem. I explained & they gave me an address to write to & they may make an acception. Fingers crossed. The benefit I'm told by my accountant, is tha the partnership submission also includes the names of all the partners...... This is why I am asking for mine.
        Could you put that email address on here Vikster?

Cheers

Comment

I'm just beginning to find i'm in the same boat.

Can someone add me to the forum and contact me with any class actions that are being proposed.

Comment

Another one caught out

please email me. I'll join your group.

<removed>

Best Regards,

Andrew Leponis

<admin note>Email address removed to save you getting spammed. Have upgraded your account so that you can use the PM system</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by wemustwin View Post
              How do we join?
              I cannot find PM function or any other way of emailing you.

Thanks.

<admin note>PM enabled on your account too. Find the post from the user you want to message, click their name and you will see an option to send them a private message.</admin note>
              I also need to be able to PM and I am willing to share my email address with anyone who wants it.

We need to get organised and put some pressure on the directors asap

Comment

Originally posted by ImpAndPixie View Post
                I also need to be able to PM and I am willing to share my email address with anyone who wants it.

Join the action group at [email protected].

Plenty of info and contacts on there.

Comment

To Do List

Originally posted by ImpAndPixie View Post

Note elsewhere on the forum other things that need doing as well - eg reporting to SFO, writing to your MP etc etc

Simon

Comment

Another one bit the dust...

I have just become aware of this appalling situation. I now owe the HRMC £5K.
                    I have been phoning around various parties to no avail
                    * Talking to Fleming Laine was an exercise in non-committal. In short, they “bought” me from Sunday, and that is the end of it. Apparently they only bought the benefits of having me as a client, but none of the responsibilities. It also has become clear that they have known about this for some very long time, but kept the lid on it.
                    * Bradbury does not reply calls or emails.
                    * "Willowmead" does not reply to emails.
                    I now have to fork out £5K before the debt gets out of hand. Then I will have to work hard to pay this money. If anyone else is taking some legal action, etc or has any good advice on the matter, please let me know
                    No one knows anything or is responsible for anything. Reading the threads in here gives the small consolation that I am not alone in this.
                    What a sad state of affairs when even the government does not seem to give a toss either
                    If anyone has any useful information, please let me know

all the very best....

Comment

Originally posted by blackHole View Post
                      Thanks for your email. Unfortunately we can only deal with the company ‘Sunday Wealth Management Limited’....
                      I got a document which clearly says t‘Sunday Wealth Management Limited’, which has the same address in Bath as Bradbury and Co. I live 4 miles from Bath as it is....

regards

Comment

Working...
                      X