• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the legal action group...

Originally posted by cw2010 View Post
    Hi there, I, sadly am one of the many who are yet to see their retained earnings. I apologise if this is an obvious question but what are the next steps. Do we have a timeframe in which we can act? And or is it official that the retained earnings will not get to us, and can we take legal action against a company that has gone bust or vanished?
    CW2010... join the action group which has been formed by a group who are all affected by this fiasco...

As a first step, please send an email to [email protected] with the words JOIN LEGAL ACTION in the subject line. You will then be sent instructions on how to proceed.

Comment

have a look at this .....

http://www.sundaysolutions.co.uk/sunday-solutions.html has been update on the 05-Feb-2010.

Have any one you managed to find out who was your partnership administrators...

Comment

Has anybody managed to confirm that Bradbury did actually file accounts for all the partnerships?

Comment

By the looks of things, if we take action, we will be taking action against ourselves, as we are the partners. Sure, the money has been retained by .... I still can't work it out.... but if we take the partners to court it will be taking ourselves to court?

Comment

It seems that way but is that definately the case as we did go into contracts with Sunday Wealth? Someone involved with the legal action groups would probably be able to confirm this as obviously suing ourselves wouldnt get us anywhere. I know someone won a case against Sunday/Bradbury in the small claims court.

Comment

Technically if we take legal action, it will be against the partnership administrators and Bradbury, so being the Director of Sunday Solutions/Wealth Management - I believe a certain Mr Nyiri... Also Andrew McIntyre from Bradbury & co who has many of the partnership bank accounts (inc mine) in his name.
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 10 February 2010, 17:04. Reason: no swearing please even with **

Comment

Originally posted by Iain-Le-Roi View Post
                It seems that way but is that definately the case as we did go into contracts with Sunday Wealth? Someone involved with the legal action groups would probably be able to confirm this as obviously suing ourselves wouldnt get us anywhere. I know someone won a case against Sunday/Bradbury in the small claims court.
                That's something I'd be very interested to know as well, I couldn't find anything concrete in the documentation I've seen. As Sunday Solutions Limited is still trading (Sunday Wealth Management Limited is the one that is being liquidated), if you were in business with them your situation does improve quite a bit if you want to try to recover something from them.

It might be worth looking up that court case, it would be very interesting to know which company had to pay money out, Bradbury\Sunday Solutions\Sunday Wealth Management.

Comment

Originally posted by hugo@gabem View Post
                  That's something I'd be very interested to know as well, I couldn't find anything concrete in the documentation I've seen. As Sunday Solutions Limited is still trading (Sunday Wealth Management Limited is the one that is being liquidated), if you were in business with them your situation does improve quite a bit if you want to try to recover something from them.

It might be worth looking up that court case, it would be very interesting to know which company had to pay money out, Bradbury\Sunday Solutions\Sunday Wealth Management.
                  I've mentioned it before here, I am fairly sure none of us had any interaction with Sunday Solutions Ltd - every piece of correspondence was from Sunday Wealth Management Ltd including emails which had a sig and disclaimer from them. They talked about the "Sunday solution" and they owned the sundaysolutions.co.uk domain. Check your correspondence and see. I think this was deliberately engineered as part of the smoke and mirrors.

Also I recall reading in one of the docs (maybe from Companies House) who the company are that forced SWM to go into liquidation. They were a large recruitment company if I recall.

Comment

Rant from Andrew McIntyre

Hi all, see below as a reply to an e-mail I sent ...

Hi Simon,

I am NOT a named administrator on anything related to your Partnership! I am NOT a named signatory on anything to do with your Partnership Bank account! I AM a consultant who was brought in to assist Bradbury with the problems they faced!

I am now being named incorrectly on all of the forums as per usual by ill informed individuals who are simply on a witch hunt!

I am unable to enter into specific correspondence relating to any further Partnership matters as they are now being handed over to insolvency practitioners - which we have repeatedly communicated to ALL Partners.

You must address your queries to [email protected] which will then be responded to accordingly and in due course.

Andrew Mc

Comment

Insolvency Practioners

Originally posted by poppy27
                      In response to Swilmot's post:

As far as I can tell, Barclays have been passing AM's details to any enquries they receive, as they are under the impression that he is in the "know" regarding all partnership accounts. If he is not, then perhaps it would be helpful to at least provide the name of the insolvency practitioner now dealing with matters!

Incidentally, I don't believe that "ALL" partners have been informed that insolvency practitioners are now dealing with Bradbury's failings - I certainly haven't!
                      I agree - it would be useful to know, and I have also not been informed officially. I only found out earlier today when receiving that e-mail. I have replied to him asking some of these questions and others - be interesting to see if I get a reply.
                      Last edited by swilmot; 10 February 2010, 13:21. Reason: Supplementary information

Comment

Working...
                      X