• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Manley

If anyone is interested in the whereabouts of Phil Manley, I have a huge amount of information that I might be prepared to share. If you are interested, drop me a PM and I will be back at some point to read PMs. I will only correspond via email - so you need to give me an email. If you are worried about compromising your email then setup a burner email.

Given the way that CUK operates I would be amazed if I get any responses. I find it hard to believe that many are stupid enough to post here. But I felt I had to try.

Goodbye.

Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
      Worth hunting the background - he came along in competition to WTT and then decided to sell a loan scheme to "solve" the loan scheme

Phil Manley question and answer session - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

will give you background as it all started to fall apart.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
        One VERY loose indeed cannon. Formerly of this parish, but not for long.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
          Game keeper turned poacher
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I don't know how to pm
            lol

Comment

I read this and initially thought, who wants to know where Phil Oakley is and why?

Disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by letsget View Post
                I don't know how to pm
                lol
                You can't. You need a minimum number of posts first, then PM is added to your CUK account.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

CUK is totally unusable now - since the changes a year ago. Who came up with this nonsense? If there are any users on CUK, you have my genuine respect for putting up with this.

Anyway first emails sent. You might want to check your spam folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

You can't. You need a minimum number of posts first, then PM is added to your CUK account.
                    so what is the minimum? - it appears to be a tad counter productive to have to virtually spam threads to get the ability to contact people directly

Comment

Working...
                    X