• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
    My mistake K2 are not mentioned anywhere in the Felicitas cases. Perhaps that is why another company has picked up the remaining 'loans'

Sorry to hear you have to go through the stuff we had to. Sad times.
    Thank you for your kind words. These people are not very nice people. I would love to meet some of these parasites just for the pleasure of looking them in the eyes. These people are the scam of society. They would screw they own mothers for money.

Comment

Originally posted by stickytoffee View Post
      Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please be nice to me. Last week I received a letter from FS Capital asking for money. This is in regard of a scheme with K2. While searching on the web, I found a template letter from Andy Wood, I have downloaded that letter and sent to FS Capital. I haven't received any response yet. I have also called Andy Wood company and I was told that they are not involved anymore with any disputes in regards to this matter. Would anyone be able to advise me what to do please? I have absolutely no intention to part with any money but I wonder if FS Capital is actually in a position to make these kind of requests? Thanks in advance.
      I strongly suggest that you contact WTT for advice about your particular case. [email protected]

Comment

Hi, if you search the forum for K2 / FS Capital you'll find a thread on FS Capital - I received the same letters about a year ago - I downloaded the same letter you mentioned - FS capital responded on a selective basis sending the info that suited them and demanding the 'loan'. At this point I stopped wasting my time with them and have heard nothing for the last 12 months (I know several people who were on K2 and none have paid FS Capital). I understand they are just fishing for a settlement of some sort ~1-5% of the loan. They will never receive a penny from me under any circumstance and unlike others on here I don't believe they have a hope in hell of claiming any money legitimately.

Comment

I just came across the following on HMRC's website:

Unless subject to certain statutory exemptions, the lender and any third party seeking to recover the debt must:
          • be authorised by the FCA
          • hold the appropriate FCA lending permission

The loan will be unenforceable if the original lender was not authorised with the appropriate FCA lending permission. Any third party the original lender has transferred the loan to that is seeking to recover the debt from you without the appropriate FCA lending permission or exemption would be acting unlawfully. You can check a firm’s authorisation status and regulatory permissions using the Financial Services Register: register.fca.org.uk. If the lender has not complied with the CCA, it is up to the courts (not the government or the FCA), to decide whether to allow enforcement of the loan.

FS CAPITAL LIMITED do not seem to be listed.... I may well be wrong and as stated I will never pay anyway but if this is correct they have no right to attempt to reclaim the "loan" anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidD View Post
            I just came across the following on HMRC's website:

Unless subject to certain statutory exemptions, the lender and any third party seeking to recover the debt must:
            • be authorised by the FCA
            • hold the appropriate FCA lending permission

The loan will be unenforceable if the original lender was not authorised with the appropriate FCA lending permission. Any third party the original lender has transferred the loan to that is seeking to recover the debt from you without the appropriate FCA lending permission or exemption would be acting unlawfully. You can check a firm’s authorisation status and regulatory permissions using the Financial Services Register: register.fca.org.uk. If the lender has not complied with the CCA, it is up to the courts (not the government or the FCA), to decide whether to allow enforcement of the loan.

FS CAPITAL LIMITED do not seem to be listed.... I may well be wrong and as stated I will never pay anyway but if this is correct they have no right to attempt to reclaim the "loan" anyway.
            Loans made to you by your employer are one of those statutory exemptions.

We covered this in the first few pages.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ahh, thanks thought that it was a bit of a long shot !

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Loans made to you by your employer are one of those statutory exemptions.

We covered this in the first few pages.
                Yep. What eek says.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

There is a little justice in the world, be it a lenient, but still a little

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...&utm_source=NL

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post
                    There is a little justice in the world, be it a lenient, but still a little

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...&utm_source=NL
                    Given what is required for a sentence to go above 10 years (outright fraud) the sentence actually fairly high.

It just doesn't seem to be that high or fair when you are this close to it.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

But Sacco can just carry on if he wishes by using a sock puppet for his directorships. Really, this type of practice that results in nothing substantive in the way of punishment is effectively a green light for others to carry on. It's very sad.
                      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
                      X