• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post

Hi Socialsarah73, I'm just wondering, when you say "not heard from them since", is that they haven't harassed you since ?. I am hoping they did send you a letter/contract confirming you owe them nothing now in the way of so called "Loans" after you paid the small amount.
    I also settled with them - Had a signed letter with an indemnity essentially saying I'll never hear about this again, and if I do from another company, they are liable.

Comment

Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post

I also settled with them - Had a signed letter with an indemnity essentially saying I'll never hear about this again, and if I do from another company, they are liable.
      Same

Comment

Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post

This sounds like the same schpiel peddled by the original scheme floggers.

They are liable, if they are still around and haven't disappeared when the next lot come.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post

Hi Socialsarah73, I'm just wondering, when you say "not heard from them since", is that they haven't harassed you since ?. I am hoping they did send you a letter/contract confirming you owe them nothing now in the way of so called "Loans" after you paid the small amount.
          correct no harassment via emails text or mail since settled (fee around 2% my “loans” only around 20k) - letter confirming this which was checked by solicitor. Shared all info with those helping including Webber et el. As said this was for my piece of mind but happy to share any info to help others.

Comment

Apparently he didn't have to declare it because it was classed as loans and not income... hmmm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...declared-loans

Comment

Working...
            X