• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please be nice to me. Last week I received a letter from FS Capital asking for money. This is in regard of a scheme with K2. While searching on the web, I found a template letter from Andy Wood, I have downloaded that letter and sent to FS Capital. I haven't received any response yet. I have also called Andy Wood company and I was told that they are not involved anymore with any disputes in regards to this matter. Would anyone be able to advise me what to do please? I have absolutely no intention to part with any money but I wonder if FS Capital is actually in a position to make these kind of requests? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by stickytoffee View Post
      Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please be nice to me. Last week I received a letter from FS Capital asking for money. This is in regard of a scheme with K2. While searching on the web, I found a template letter from Andy Wood, I have downloaded that letter and sent to FS Capital. I haven't received any response yet. I have also called Andy Wood company and I was told that they are not involved anymore with any disputes in regards to this matter. Would anyone be able to advise me what to do please? I have absolutely no intention to part with any money but I wonder if FS Capital is actually in a position to make these kind of requests? Thanks in advance.
      As you can see this has been rumbling along for some time.

In a nutshell FS Capital need to prove they own the debt to be able to collect, this has been the fight going on with various legal teams for a long time.

Andy and his company did a great job initially but they passed the cases over to a legal firm to take it to the next level, I dropped out at this point.
      Where it went from there we don't know things went very very quiet since.

For me I settled once I saw the actual response from the F company, at the time they were taking very low % settlements and I just wanted them gone, right or wrong (I don't care).

You are going to need to consult expert advice to make your decision.

Good luck and very sorry to hear this has come back again.

Comment

Oh dear. That's really sad to hear. I wonder if another round of intimidation is getting underway?
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

QQ... Are FS Capital and Felicitas the same bunch of cowboys ?

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I am not sure who's behind Felicitas. I have done a little research and the guy behind FS Capital EMBLIN, Simon Roger. I think he has had some troubles with HMRC himself. It is obvious that these guys are a bunch of parasites. As far as anyone knows, have they ever taken anybody to court?

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I am not sure who's behind Felicitas. I have done a little research and the guy behind FS Capital EMBLIN, Simon Roger. I think he has had some troubles with HMRC himself. It is obvious that these guys are a bunch of parasites. As far as anyone knows, have they ever taken anybody to court?
              Sadly even a simple question like that hasn't one simple answer. Court cases are detailed in this thread and elsewhere at CUK.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

Sadly even a simple question like that hasn't one simple answer. Court cases are detailed in this thread and elsewhere at CUK.
                Looks like this whole K2 thing is a bit messy. Screw hard working people like this is wrong on every level IMO.

I ain't paying anyone any money, that's for sure.

Comment

Looks like this whole K2 thing is a bit messy. Screw hard working people like this is wrong on every level IMO.

I ain't paying anyone any money, that's for sure.
                  I will dig out the cases for you but I think... only think K2 and Sanzar were the schemes Felicitas could not (and did not go after) but I could be wrong.

Comment

My mistake K2 are not mentioned anywhere in the Felicitas cases. Perhaps that is why another company has picked up the remaining 'loans'

Sorry to hear you have to go through the stuff we had to. Sad times.

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post

I will dig out the cases for you but I think... only think K2 and Sanzar were the schemes Felicitas could not (and did not go after) but I could be wrong.
                      Thank you very much Sir. I would appreciate that a lot. I was with K2 Contract originally. The scheme was proposed by my accountant unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X