• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mention of bubble fronted DMUs, the A303, recumbent bicycles, or banana suits.

That's inneresting in and of itself.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I am starting a petition for the unscruplous Mods to unban Vetran and apologise for such a heavy handed response. A months ban when he's just bantering in General is out of order.

#FreeVetran
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I am starting a petition for the unscruplous Mods to unban Vetran and apologise for such a heavy handed response. A months ban when he's just bantering in General is out of order.

#FreeVetran
        Sorry I was sweaty I needed support from my fellow posters!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Sorry I was sweaty I needed support from my fellow posters!
          Huh? You're not banned? Payment must be delayed on the swiss end. I'll sort it later.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Huh? You're not banned? Payment must be delayed on the swiss end. I'll sort it later.
            remember I have the negatives!

Comment

remember I have the negatives!
              You really should stop loitering around men's toilets. I know you haven't seen your own johnson for some years now, but it doesn't make it right to look at other's.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You really should stop loitering around men's toilets. I know you haven't seen your own johnson for some years now, but it doesn't make it right to look at other's.
                if only we could see yours, however microscopes don't go that far without killing the matter (however small in your case) you are examining.

Comment

if only we could see yours, however microscopes don't go that far without killing the matter (however small in your case) you are examining.
                  So, you're admitting on a public forum that you'd like to see my pork sword? Vetty mate, I'm not that way inclined, and if I was I could certainly do better than you. Sorry, but you're going to have to turn to others for your fun.

Good luck though. Hope you find what you're looking for (maybe try Grinder?)
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I got a message from the bank. They don't deal in such small amounts. You need to add a few zeros on the end of the number.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

So, you're admitting on a public forum that you'd like to see my pork sword? Vetty mate, I'm not that way inclined, and if I was I could certainly do better than you. Sorry, but you're going to have to turn to others for your fun.

Good luck though. Hope you find what you're looking for (maybe try Grinder?)
                      I know you seem to think everyone is obsessed by you baldy good looks, sorry that doesn't include me. Desperately looking for adoration in any text I type is a bit worrying.

I bow to your greater experience on Grinder.

Comment

Working...
                      X