• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You need to think. What would MF do?
    1. Fantasise that he is me
    2. Ban everyone, then get dropped after 1 day for being the worst mod ever.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No it's not. It's saying that you are stupid because you were born that way and there is no hope for your stupidity to reduce. There is no implication whatsoever that all Portuguese are stupid, congenitally or otherwise.
      If you're saying that all Portuguese are not stupid why did you refer to her as that Stupid Portuguese Bint on the Moderator forum?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        1. Fantasise that he is me
        2. Ban everyone, then get dropped after 1 day for being the worst mod ever.
        A day? divide that by 12 and you would be closer to the time frame...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          If you're saying that all Portuguese are not stupid why did you refer to her as that Stupid Portuguese Bint on the Moderator forum?
          Crap try.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Crap Mod.

was that what you were trying to say about MF?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Yes, the problem is when you see one side not both. Interesting.

... and that's why you are a crap mod
              The only issue with the Mods on this forum is that they haven't banned this wankstain calling itself Bee.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                was that what you were trying to say about MF?
                Ah yes. Typo. Thanks for the correction.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  The only issue with the Mods on this forum is that they haven't banned this wankstain calling itself Bee.
                  Unfortunately that alone isn't a good enough reason but I am surprised with the amount of abuse she's thrown at the mods and complaints to admin about them that one of the Mods hasn't taken umbrage and done the needful. It's not like the comments about the mods is in anyway outweighed by the quality input to the forums or anything.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Unfortunately that alone isn't a good enough reason but I am surprised with the amount of abuse she's thrown at the mods and complaints to admin about them that one of the Mods hasn't taken umbrage and done the needful. It's not like the comments about the mods is in anyway outweighed by the quality input to the forums or anything.
                    Yes, I have seen bans happen for a lot, lot, less.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

So wetti has gone. Outted as a sockie troll. I am sure I reported him in prof forums but nothing was done. It would be interesting to know if he passed a sockie check then if so why? The process must be broken surely?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X