• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    It would be good for them to know hes been the inspiration behind it and also with all 3 pages he's managed to raise almost 2500 quid so far!
    I think he said he wouldn't wanted it publicized. Knowing their dad had been virtually hanging out with us lot of weirdos is probably something best kept quiet.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I think he said he wouldn't wanted it publicized. Knowing their dad had been virtually hanging out with us lot of weirdos is probably something best kept quiet.
      Indeed:

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      CUK is definitely stating separate from my family life.

Comment

Mark at the Pearly Gates

Mark Is met at the Pearly Gates by a brass band.
        Saint Peter runs over, shakes his hand and says “Congratulations!”
        “Congratulations for what?” asks Mark
        “Congratulations for what?” says Saint Peter. “We are celebrating the fact that you lived to be 160 years old.”
        “But that’s not true,” says the consultant. “I only lived to be forty.”
        “That’s impossible,” says Saint Peter, “we added up your time sheets!”

If you laughed donate here - https://www.justgiving.com/William-Hodges2/

if not donate here - https://www.justgiving.com/William-Hodges2/

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Not been around much of late, but very saddened by this news.
          I've poured a large one and am raising my glass to you Doodab.
          X
          I got busy with a new contract around the time this thread started.. Now 7 months later I visit and read he is no more.
          Life is so fleeting and temporary. Hope he made the best of his last days. R.I.P.

Comment

In a couple of days, it will be one year that this thread was started. That seems an appropriate point to making it unsticky.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              In a couple of days, it will be one year that this thread was started. That seems an appropriate point to making it unsticky.
              Aye, he didn't get long enough.

Comment

Working...
              X