• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I can't really find a way to put this as delicately as I would like, but doodab or admin, has anything been put in place - or could it be - so we'll know when things have come to a close, rather than assuming the worst every time we have no update for a few days?
    Yep - I PMed doodab (subtle as a brick, me!) and he said that chef will let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      I don't know and have never met the the guy (which I've not posted in this thread to now), but to be honest, my heart skips every time I see this thread bumped.
      WHS, and even more so, every time we haven't heard from him.

Let's hope he's getting the peace and quiet he needs and time with his family.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've heard he's still managing to invoice.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I've heard he's still managing to invoice.
          There can be no higher praise.

<-- for doodab. Non manly
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

What everyone else said.

Comment

Saw Calendar Girls yesterday (on stage - very funny). They were selling their own calendars with the proceeds going to cancer research. So I bought one.

Thinking of doodab of course... not perving over the cast.

(One of my old teachers snuffed it yesterday from pervasive cancer).
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Saw Calendar Girls yesterday (on stage - very funny). They were selling their own calendars with the proceeds going to cancer research. So I bought one.

Thinking of doodab of course... not perving over the cast.

(One of my old teachers snuffed it yesterday from pervasive cancer).
                It's end of June already - I hope they were half price.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  It's end of June already - I hope they were half price.
                  2015. I may be a dumb moderator, but I ain't that dumb.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My heart goes out to Doodab and his family
                    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Is there anyone on the forum who knows Doodab personally? If so, there is heartfelt warmth for him here. He has shared some really personal moments with us who are perfect strangers to him. His posts, not health related have always been interesting and, at times thought provoking.

If you would pass on our sincere wishes to see him return to us, it would be much appreciated.

If you are reading this but unable to post, strength to your bow...
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X