• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor till I die - last invoice now posted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ, only just read the last few pages. RIP doodab.

Edit: just found out he was same age as me.

qh
    Last edited by quackhandle; 2 July 2014, 15:41.
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

So sorry to read this

Thinking of you mate

Comment

Very sad news.

Farewell Doodab ...

Comment

Wow, i missed all of this.

Sleep well friend

Comment

The Honourable Order of Contractors is a man light.

I hope his final journey was swift and his family find peace and strength.

Comment

Doodab

I hurt because you are gone.
              I have paused before posting, because like others, did not have any clue what to write.
              I still don't. But as that never stopped you posting, so shall it not me.

I only met you once, and had a brilliant night in Munich with you. Thank you for putting up with me, and waiting an hour and a half as I was so inept at following instructions. I should have read the Manuel.

My hurt, that I and others feel, is real enough and I can assure you that I will always think of you.

The courage you showed from your final sentence until you could no longer type is a courage that I will never have.

The hurt that I feel, as a cuker, is nothing compared to the gap you have left to those that matter.

I don't know how it is possible to love a cuker, but I certainly think you won my heart.

Sleep well.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Nicely put suity.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Nicely put suity.
                  Very suity. Very apt.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My presence here is very sporadic so I knew nothing about Doodab's situation.

However, even though this is the net, most of us are kin in terms of the reasons we were brought together originally.

The end for any is always such a shame more for those that are left behind as it is for those that are taken.

My condolences.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. RIP
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X