• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calorie Counting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bread should be banned!

Comment

A lot of hunger pangs can be confused with thirst. Next time you "feel hungry" between meals have a glass of water.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        Is it worth buying the book or is it as simple as only eating food that you could have hunted or gathered yourself?
        The trouble is I'm adept at hunting pressure fried spicy chicken.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        ...Don't be afraid of hunger - you won't die before lunchtime.
        Normally I have no breakfast, and a small lunch, with a proper meal at dinner. You rapidly get used to the hungry feeling.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Once had a client who advocated a permanent state of mild hunger, said it kept him more alert and in control.

Drank coffee and smoked like a trooper though

A lady in my team controls her diet to stay slim (in her 50's) but food is the only thing she talks about.

Comment

good timing

Steven Lord Blog: Why Am I Hungry?

Comment

11th August started Calories In/Calories Out (CICO) as after my father had a heart attack it gave me the kick up the arse needed to do something, have now moved not one but two stone brackets for a total loss of over 13.2kgs. No other major changes than just writing down what I eat and asking myself do I really want that?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Comment

Keep carbs to a minimum and take a walk daily

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    11th August started Calories In/Calories Out (CICO) as after my father had a heart attack it gave me the kick up the arse needed to do something, have now moved not one but two stone brackets for a total loss of over 13.2kgs. No other major changes than just writing down what I eat and asking myself do I really want that?
                    Well done

Im doing the same, started my new low carb low calorie diet 22 days ago. Currently down 5.5Kg. Looking to lose 15Kg.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                      Holy thread resurrection Batman!
                      Was looking for the Fit/Fat Club thread but couldn't find it as the search is still fubar but found this one instead
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X