• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You sound like DA. Unhinged, frankly.

Yeah, that's precisely it! I am starting to think you're a bit mental.
    I am in good company:

Emma Cowing: Madeleine
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        This - and highly unusually for me - I agree with Dodgy.
        Noo - what do you mean there but for the grace of god go I?

I would not leave my children unattended and unsupervised whilst I went for a meal

There but for the grace of god etc can be appllied to things like hmm... an aeroplane falling out of the sky onto my head or being born with a crippling desease.

It cannot be applied to a situation where two adult humans made a poor decision cos then you know it is not really fook all to do with god?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

It cannot be applied to a situation where two adult humans made a poor decision cos then you know it is not really fook all to do with god?
          That's exactly the situation it's applied to. When you've done something that could have resulted in dire consequences but didn't, it was 'for the grace of God'.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            I agree with russell.

I thought I would never say that.

I think I need a lie down.
            Don't be silly. We're nearly there.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              You sound like DA. Unhinged, frankly.

Yeah, that's precisely it! I am starting to think you're a bit mental.
              And then again so are you in good company

Madeleine McCann Disappearence: Piers Morgan attacks the McCann
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Noo - what do you mean there but for the grace of god go I?

I would not leave my children unattended and unsupervised whilst I went for a meal

There but for the grace of god etc can be appllied to things like hmm... an aeroplane falling out of the sky onto my head or being born with a crippling desease.

when would you leave them unsupervised then?

Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Joan Burnie - Daily Record

I might not have left the children … but glass houses and stones. I’m sure the vast majority of us have, at some point in our kids’ lives, behaved in a way which, on reflection, was not entirely sensible.

Such as James Bulger’s mum, Denise, momentarily losing track of her son in a shopping centre.

Or – hands up – me, bunging my six-month-old baby in her pram in the garden and asking a neighbour to keep an ear out for her while I went off to the supermarket … and finding a cat almost suffocating her when I got back.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I am in good company:

Emma Cowing: Madeleine

What the McCanns did was wrong. Should they have left the three children unattended for so long in a foreign country? Of course not.

And that is the only point that was ever under debate in this thread.
                  Last edited by Churchill; 16 October 2013, 14:53.

Comment

I wonder what gentile would say just now.

We will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      What the McCanns did was wrong. Should they have left the three children unattended for so long in a foreign country? Of course not.

And that is the only point that was ever under debate in this thread.
                      No, it's the only point that was never under debate in this thread.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X