• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we close this now mods, it's never going to be resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Where exactly am I asking you do anything of the sort. This entire thread, you seem desperate to find someone who will encourage leaving kids alone so you can jump on them... anyone who disagrees with you and you accuse them of this but nobody has said it.
      Rubbish. I'm not jumping on anyone, nor is MP.

And you are giving me a headache. DA isn't helping either.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Thanks for that Mystic Meg, can you let me know some other stuff from your magic ball about how my life and my family are going to turn out.

MP and I are allowed to be incredulous that any parent would leave 3 children unattended the way the McCanns did.

That does not mean we think they deserve the consequences of their actions - no one deserves to lose a child but by the same token why put your child at risk?

I am really sorry that we cannot accept it's ok to leave children unattended and that you dislike our opinions so much. But quite frankly I really do not give a toss what you think - I will do the best for my child to the best of my ability.
        We put our children at risk every day by stepping out of the house. They took a risk that you would not take and you may well take other risks that they would not. You are now judging them because they took a risk that just by a million to one chance cost them their daughter. You do what you think is best for your child why can you not afford the Mccanns the same respect?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Don't be silly oPM, the parents are 100% to blame. If I walk into a house and there are free kids, obviously I'm going to take one and nobody can blame me for it.
          You sound like DA. Unhinged, frankly.

This entire thread, you seem desperate to find someone who will encourage leaving kids alone so you can jump on them...
          Yeah, that's precisely it! I am starting to think you're a bit mental.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

One thing that strikes me, if I owned the place the Mcanns were staying in, and the night in question, I had decided to do a spot-check of the property, IF I let myself in and found baby twins and a 4 year old asleep with no parents around, I would be pretty bloody shocked.

I also, most probably (definitely in fact) would feel I couldn't then leave the property.
            If I was then sat there for 30 minutes until someone turned up to check on them, I would go ******* ballistic.

Comment

Take it to mumsnet. I think it's a site rule nobody is allowed to suggest a mother could be wrong about anything
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                Can we close this now mods, it's never going to be resolved.
                I agree with russell.

I thought I would never say that.

I think I need a lie down.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
                  One thing that strikes me, if I owned the place the Mcanns were staying in, and the night in question, I had decided to do a spot-check of the property, IF I let myself in and found baby twins and a 4 year old asleep with no parents around, I would be pretty bloody shocked.

I also, most probably (definitely in fact) would feel I couldn't then leave the property.
                  If I was then sat there for 30 minutes until someone turned up to check on them, I would go ******* ballistic.
                  Shhhhhh Do you want to tip d000hg to have a fit?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

treat the Mcanns as There but for the grace of god go I not as objects of criticism.
                    This - and highly unusually for me - I agree with Dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Shhhhhh Do you want to tip d000hg to have a fit?
                      There you go again, claiming that I have defended their actions.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X