• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving children alone can be fine***. Leaving toddlers alone isn't. Bizarrely I would think leaving a baby alone is safer than a toddler, they are the worst age as they get out of cribs, etc.

***subject to a whole plethora of disclaimers, preconditions, yada yada
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

In my view they were irresponsible. If yours differs, then fine.
      It certainly is not fine. Carry on until one of you achieves victory, please.

Comment

As a matter of interest, whilst I accept the McCanns took a risk, and did something I wouldn't have done; for those heaping blame and derision upon them, how do you view the parents of April Jones? Presumably in the same light since she was a five-year-old who was unsupervised.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          As a matter of interest, whilst I accept the McCanns took a risk, and did something I wouldn't have done; for those heaping blame and derision upon them, how do you view the parents of April Jones? Presumably in the same light since she was a five-year-old who was unsupervised.
          Who the frig is 'heaping blame and derision?' Sod off with your haughty tone.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Can I offer anyone another can of worms ?

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
              Can I offer anyone another can of worms ?
              Ooh, yes please!

Comment

I wouldn't have my 5 year old mooching about an estate unsupervised, no, so the mothers been irresponsible too.

Both families were irresponsible.

Sorry, but I don't think you can refute it; you yourself state they took a big risk. Why do it?

Comment

You and CM mainly.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      You and CM mainly.
                      Janey Mac - have you actually read any of our posts?

If you think that is heaping blame and derison then you are very mistaken.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X