• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim awareness classes for schools?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I quoted myself. The YOU is anyone reading. The earlier quote led nicely into my even earlier points which I wanted to bring attention to.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      no he isn't, its his imaginary friend!
      I thought we were supposed to call imaginary friends deities
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        I thought we were supposed to call imaginary friends deities
        only if they have a book out
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Is it really a good thing for the mosques to throw out the extremists? If all they'll do is join a new mosque where they can all sit around agreeing with each other, they'll just confirm each other's idiotic ideas and then some will go postal. I think I'd prefer the more moderate mosques to keep them on board where they'll be confronted with people who think differently to themselves.
          They throw them out and report them to the police so the intelligence services can keep track of them.

No Church would encourage worshippers in their congregation who don't agree with the vicar/reverend/pastor to stay so why should other religions be expected not to? Especially if one of those people is convincing sons of fellow worshippers to go to training camps abroad?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X