• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alcohol free drinks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Orgasm free sex?

(apparently lots of women have that all the time)
    Really?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I could murder a beer after reading all of that.

Comment

Orgasm free sex?

(apparently lots of women have that all the time)
        That is not something to boost about....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Why do we have such an abysmal selection of non alcoholic beverages in this country?
          I found adding Gin essence to tonic water worked reasonably well. They sell it with the idea you add to vodka (or your own distilled spirit but they don't dare say that).

I have a whisky one to add to ginger ale but I didn't try it yet.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Orgasm free sex?
            Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Really?
            His wife know's he's faking it, but doesn't have the heart to tell him.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              WTF is the point of brewing an alcoholic drink and take the ahcohol out. WTF are you kidding.
              There are plenty of situations where alcohol free drinks come in handy:

1. It's a hot day, you're driving, and you fancy a beer
              2. It's a hot day, you're working, and you fancy a beer
              3. You want to be sociable at a lunch or BBQ but don't want to get drunk.
              4. You want to pretend to be drunk at a social occasion to get some gen.

etc etc
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                There are plenty of situations where alcohol free drinks come in handy:

1. It's a hot day, you're driving, and you fancy a beer
                2. It's a hot day, you're working, and you fancy a beer
                3. You want to be sociable at a lunch or BBQ but don't want to get drunk.
                4. You want to pretend to be drunk at a social occasion to get some gen.

etc etc
                Alcohol free beer is popular among rugby players for faking it, although most are too girly to admit it.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Alcohol free beer is popular among rugby players for faking it, although most are too girly to admit it.
                  I think the idea that it is macho to drink, deeply ingrained though it is, is a crock of tulip.
                  Any cretin can get drunk and most do. As I get older I see getting drunk as a form of weakness.
                  It's more manly to abstain.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I think the idea that it is macho to drink, deeply ingrained though it is, is a crock of tulip.
                    Any cretin can get drunk and most do.
                    It's more manly to abstain.
                    Agree on the first bit; utterly stupid and just a sign of being a bit of a sheep. Abstinence isn't necessary if you practice moderation though.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Agree on the first bit; utterly stupid and just a sign of being a bit of a sheep. Abstinence isn't necessary if you practice moderation though.
                      Agreed. I meant abstain from getting drunk rather than alcohol.
                      I buy very expensive wines and malts and drink them slowly.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X