• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do in/around leeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    A PhD student on that kind of mosaic visited a few years back and described them as some of the finest in the country. My parents keep suggesting opening the church up to visitors so that people can see them, but I'm not having it.

The memorial to Will Lord (near the bottom of the page you linked to) is in the kitchen now.
    Beautiful - you're a lucky guy! (And even better in that you made your own luck.)

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Actually I'd had a defibrillator fitted at LGI, three weeks in there, then four weeks in isolation ward with a related infection at Jimmy's hardly getting out of bed so I'd lost a bit of pace I think! I can do the Market to The Light in 4 I think!

LGI was great, didn't like Jimmy's, God I was bored. Ended up watching the same ep of Location, Location, Location about 30 times. 2012 was a shiite year, my Horrible Anus....

People of my grans age hate Jimmys as it used to be a workhouse. Tell anyone over 75 they're going there and they'll assume you're sending them to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
        People of my grans age hate Jimmys as it used to be a workhouse. Tell anyone over 75 they're going there and they'll assume you're sending them to die.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Wrong St James

St. James Infirmary Blues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Take the train from Leeds to Carlisle - to Ribblehead viaduct at least - best when it is pissing down with rain.

Or equally the train from Leeds to Carnforth - on a DMU with some character.

Or media museum in Bradford and across the road to the Karachi

Comment

Working...
            X