• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do in/around leeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Bear in mind that Rightmove only gives the lowest end of the auction valuation, not the hammer price.
    I see, didn't notice it was an auction property. Looks beautiful, i am very jealous.

Comment

Go and visit Jimmy Savile's old flat in Roundhay park
      Happily located only a few hundred yards from the location of one of the Yorkshire ripper's murder victims

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Still a fair way compared to LGI which is like 2 mins walk! It's about half an hours walk from Jimmy's surely?
        If you are walking through that part of Leeds you walk fast anyway!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          One word - Leeds City Centre Loop!

Hahaha! Specially designed to frustrate the first timer.

CBRD » In Depth » City Centre Loop
          Isn't that 4 words?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Isn't that 4 words?
            It's a Brian Potterism.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Isn't that 4 words?
              Not when you're driving around it. Its usually 1 word as you realize you should have taken the exit you just went past.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Not when you're driving around it. Its usually 1 word as you realize you should have taken the exit you just went past.
                7 down - 4 letters - "someone who designs one way systems"
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Bear in mind that Rightmove only gives the lowest end of the auction valuation, not the hammer price.
                  I had a google - I'm a bit interested in history and churches.

Nice potted history here = I'm sure you already know this stuff, but JIC. The mosaics look awesome.

Comment

I second the armouries as well, but the countryside and many villages are better if your an outdoors type.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by MadDawg View Post
                      I had a google - I'm a bit interested in history and churches.

Nice potted history here = I'm sure you already know this stuff, but JIC. The mosaics look awesome.
                      A PhD student on that kind of mosaic visited a few years back and described them as some of the finest in the country. My parents keep suggesting opening the church up to visitors so that people can see them, but I'm not having it.

The memorial to Will Lord (near the bottom of the page you linked to) is in the kitchen now.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X