• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock! Horror! Daily Wail says foreign born commit 25% of the crimes in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    We should reintroduce national service.
    You want to give gangs firearms training?

Comment

Youse are all missing the point.

A guest in my house should behave like a guest.

A guest in my country should not have a target of commiting the national average number of crimes.
      A guest in my country should have the objective of being an ambassador for his country of origin.

He should be so proud of his own country that he would curl up and shrivel if he brought any odium onto the country of his birth.

Anyone who does not belive this should be put on the first boat back to whatever hell-hole they came from

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Its their crime of choice & opportunity - its the one they feel comfortable with and fits in with their lifestyle & temptation points.
        Precisely.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          What a load of liberal rubbish. They were subhuman before they got into gangs. There is your causality.

They are scum- whatever you do to help them, they will always be scum. It's Darwinian.

We should reintroduce national service.
          That I strenuously disagree with. years of experience with youth leading suggest the vast majority can be steered away from criminality if you are willing to put in the effort.

I actually believe Nation Service would be a good idea.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            That I strenuously disagree with. years of experience with youth leading suggest the vast majority can be steered away from criminality if you are willing to put in the effort.
            whs
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You really are a bitter thicko. When Jeebus was handing out talents, were you out to lunch?
              Ah, falling back to petty personal insults. About as close as your pride allows you to get to conceding you're wrong.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ah, falling back to petty personal insults. About as close as your pride allows you to get to conceding you're wrong.
                Why he stays on my ignore list.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X