• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Nandos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I went to my favorite Indian restaurant last year and ordered my usual which is their hottest dish (a Naga). The waiter (new fella) cautioned me, explaining it was very spicey but I reassured him that I had had it several times and it would be fine. All of the meals came out and I tasted mine and felt like I was being choked. It was far hotter than normal (although it still tasted great).

After having repeatedly reassured the waiter I would be fine I decided there was no way I was not eating it so I forced myself to finish all of the (admittedly delicious) meal, by the end my lower jaw had literally gone numb.

It turns out that they had just hired a new chef.
    I had a dish once, cannot remember what it was called, back in the 80's, the hottest dish they had, a phal maybe? Oh, and I was very drunk. Big mistake, for I ordered one sober, on the, absolutely incorrect, memory, that it was loverly. I still believe it took parts of me with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I'm partial to Springbok Bhuna

Comment

What's the point of phoning in a takeaway order if you're going to wait till I get there before you start cooking it?
        In case you don't turn up, then there left with wasted chicken.

Comment

I went to my favorite Indian restaurant last year and ordered my usual which is their hottest dish (a Naga). The waiter (new fella) cautioned me, explaining it was very spicey but I reassured him that I had had it several times and it would be fine. All of the meals came out and I tasted mine and felt like I was being choked. It was far hotter than normal (although it still tasted great).

After having repeatedly reassured the waiter I would be fine I decided there was no way I was not eating it so I forced myself to finish all of the (admittedly delicious) meal, by the end my lower jaw had literally gone numb.

It turns out that they had just hired a new chef.
          And he jizzed in it?

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
            In case you don't turn up, then there left with wasted chicken.
            where?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I'm partial to Springbok Bhuna
              Was the best curry dish I've tasted Bunk! You won that round!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

where?
                To Nandos?

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                  And he jizzed in it?
                  If your jizz would turn a hot curry into a super hot super spicy one then you need to see a doctor.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

If your jizz would turn a hot curry into a super hot super spicy one then you need to see a doctor.
                    Never tasted Jizz so it could be hot for a ll I know, so your sure it isn't? hmmmmmm

Comment

I ordered SAS guru 500 pizzas to be delivered to his door (and paid for) I am expecting his CV to appear in my email box tomorrow morning begging for work
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X