• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop these racist rants in this forum ..!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    Nail on the head
    What about the crap English people we work with in every organisation we go to? Or the other English people who live generation after generation on benefits? Or our dropping standards of education and increased costs which means we have to import medics from abroad? Or our English Managers who choose to outsource in the first place?
    Last edited by RockyBalboa; 5 March 2013, 18:56. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
      What about the crap English people we work with in every organisation we go to? Or the other English people who live generation after generation on benefits? Or our dropping standards of education and increased costs which means we have to import medics from aboard? Or our English Managers who choose to outsource in the first place?
      They're permies, they're paid a representative salary and pay the relevant amount of tax and NI back into the system rather than sending it home to their brood!

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        They're permies, they're paid a representative salary and pay the relevant amount of tax and NI back into the system rather than sending it home to their brood!

Hth.
        Oh yeah, I forgot.. non-permies don't contribute to the economy by paying rent, buying from local shops, visiting/spending in other parts of the country, paying accountants/umbrellas etc.

Perhaps all those dodgy Eastern Europeans with whiter faces are contributing to the economy more?

Comment

Hth.
          Unlike us contractors who try to avoid doing so as much as possible.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Unlike us contractors who try to avoid doing so as much as possible.
            Speak for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
              Oh yeah, I forgot.. non-permies don't contribute to the economy by paying rent, buying from local shops, visiting/spending in other parts of the country, paying accountants/umbrellas etc.

Perhaps all those dodgy Eastern Europeans with whiter faces are contributing to the economy more?
              What's the colour of their face got to do with anything? Do you have a problem with someone's pigmentation?

Comment

What's the colour of their face got to do with anything? Do you have a problem with someone's pigmentation?
                Nope - which is why I am putting across an alternative POV regarding our lighter complexioned brethren from Europe. However, I think yourself et al might do but are disguising it behind your 'views'.
                Last edited by RockyBalboa; 5 March 2013, 19:03. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Close call. Some things should be kept onshore. Clearly this company knew this and ignored you, so fair play to them.
                  Showing your ignorance there, suity! The pilot clearly showed the benefits. If you're going to outsource, then why stop at the technical teams? In a global company, why have the business analysts based in a Western European expensive county?

Personally, however, I agree. Some things shouldn't be outsourced - any kind of complex development for one.

With one of my clients, I was talking (off the record) with a (western) manager of the outsourcing company. She was well aware of the utter lack of competance and initiative of her offshore teams. As she has a certain amount of integrity, I don't know how long she'll remain in employment.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What goes around, comes around:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

LOL, especially considering he was Jewish.

Comment

Working...
                      X