• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

horrible day in the office :( got any jokes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say, I say, I say

this bloke walks into the doctors
    bloke - Doctor, I have a cricket ball stuck up my @rse
    doctor - Howzat ?
    bloke - Dont YOU fckng start

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Now that I've had four glasses of wine I understand that joke.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Had a similar incident years ago. I took the manager to one side and said

"Listen, I am not an employee of your company. If you pursue this I will have to get my IR35 status looked at. If I am found to be in because of your actions then I am coming after to under the standard employees charter for my paid annual leave allowance, training entitlement, and shall expect to claim my sick days entitlement as paid sick leave should I fall ill during my tenure"

End of chat. We never got on after that, and I lasted the whole contract term and did a good job, but it certainly stopped him in his tracks.

C**** is c*****, sometimes you just need to give em a swift kick in the chuckies to let them know where they stand.

HTH.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I think eek and simon kissed dudes and they liked it. And now they hope their girlfriends don't mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
            I think eek and simon kissed dudes and they liked it. And now they hope their girlfriends don't mind it.
            I would say I kissed a boy and YOUR girlfriend liked but, but as you are a sockie its about as much use arguing with you as Jimmy Savile trying to get into heavens under 18 disco night, instead I will just post a video of a cute kitten

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
              Damn I'm still
              You must spread some Reputation around before negging stevejohnson again
              . Could someone do it for me.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Damn I'm still . Could someone do it for me.
                Done, with a too just incase he was feeling left out, hope you don't get jealous, he means nothing to me xxx
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  I say, I say, I say

What would you rather be or a wasp ?
                  Yikes! That's an old one!
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Ask your manager if you can introduce yourself as "a disguised employee".

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                      Yikes! That's an old one!

ok

I swatted three flies tonight, two males and a female

Mrs EO asked how I could tell the difference

Well, two were on me beer cans , one was on the phone
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...