• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice / Strategic areas to live in London area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be arsed reading through the whole thread. Last I spent anytime in London I lived in South Clapham and thought it rather splendid.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I dunno about all that. But I did a poop in Harrods once.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I dunno about all that. But I did a poop in Harrods once.
        I bought a tin whistle there once and my mate's solo album CD which was all left wing anti capitalist stuff.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I bought a tin whistle there once and my mate's solo album CD which was all left wing anti capitalist stuff.
          Nah, I win.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Nah, I win.
            Not unless it was on the shop floor.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Can't be arsed reading through the whole thread. Last I spent anytime in London I lived in South Clapham and thought it rather splendid.
              I have lived in the nicer part of Hammersmith, Chiswick and Dalton in East London. The former were cracking places to live, and even the latter had an awful lot of charisma about it. To say there are no posh areas in London states you've not really lived there at all, for there are plenty.

Cliphead was given some tulip ealier. All I can say is he's only ever been nice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Whoa! I once put your name in response to you putting mine. I even warned you I'd do it the next time you put mine & you did, so did I. Since that once you've done it at least 5 or 6 times, to whit I just report the post.

You're problem is Spod you cannot differentiate between this board and real life. You spend some time bantering like the rest, but then up the ante, you cannot resist pulling in real world names, situations, but cry foul if anyone even looks like they may do the same. How many times have you PM'd posters venting your tulip. Loads.

It's a ******* sad problem you have mate. If you cannot keep it civil (within what we call the the bounds of CUK) & just to memes on the board then do us all a favour and don't post anything.
                Firstly I'd like to unreservedly apologise for using your first name in a post. I crossed the line and I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Secondly, the way forward is very simple. Once you cease playing "Billy Big Bollocks" by mentioning my name in your sniping posts I will no longer feel the need to retaliate.

It's entirely up to you. The olive branch is there, take it or leave it.

Comment

She didn't say where she pooped, it wasn't the tin whistle box was it?
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                    Why are you incapable of moving on when everyone else has?
                    Because I hadn't read the thread previously.

And your analysis above of what was said is piss poor.
                    Nope, it's an accurate summary.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      WHS

But then again Spod and CM would be mortally wounded if someone suggested one of them had put a couple of pounds on. Sooooooo sensitive.
                      Nah, picking on CM isn't on. But despite all the huff in other threads, she never actually did; all her attacks were on Spod, she made the (understandable) mistake of not believing a CUKKer would have a wife who was also on CUK.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X