• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice / Strategic areas to live in London area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    That's strange, I wasn't aware you were privvy to CM's inbox, OH. You wouldn't just be trying to stir up trouble for the sake of it as per usual, would you?

What I said to CM once I realised she was a real person with feelings whom I'd inadvertently insulted is between me and her, and has nothing to do with you or anyone else. So mind your own business, and go and start some trouble elsewhere - perhaps in an empty house.
    As I said, there are two types of apologies: one in which you are genuine, and the other when you realsie you've made a mistake i.e. when everyone jumps on your back and they indicate what type of person you are.

I know which one I think you gave.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Ah, you'll have to clarify. With proof, and facts. Links will do.

I'll let you into a secret, CM can look after herself. As can I. I don't drag her into my stuff and she doesn't drag me into hers.

Ask CM if I've asked to read what you sent her.
      Spod, I am no fan, but I have never seen you include CM in any ruckus you've started. Likewise, never seen CM get involved with your stuff. Which is why I got involved.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Ah, you'll have to clarify. With proof, and facts. Links will do.
        I don't have to do anything. But I'll be happy to, this once.

In your post directly above you took an issue that was entirely to do with CM and not you, and attempted to stamp your own opinions on the subject for your own selfish agenda. I'm not interested in your opinions on a PM that I sent to somebody else and that you admit you haven't even read. I got their response to the message I sent them at the time, the content of which is also none of your business, and that was good enough for me.

So, as I say, if you really want to keep your wife out of the fights you regularly start with other people in future, don't keep dragging your views into matters that concern only her. Does that clarify it enough for you?

Comment

notting hill and holland park are nice
          We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
          - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
            I don't have to do anything. But I'll be happy to, this once.

In your post directly above you took an issue that was entirely to do with CM and not you, and attempted to stamp your own opinions on the subject for your own selfish agenda. I'm not interested in your opinions on a PM that I sent to somebody else and that you admit you haven't even read. I got their response to the message I sent them at the time, the content of which is also none of your business, and that was good enough for me.

So, as I say, if you really want to keep your wife out of the fights you regularly start with other people in future, don't keep dragging your views into matters that concern only her. Does that clarify it enough for you?
            But the content of that email was 70% sledging Spod....

Ok, I can that the above makes perfect sense....

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post

Classic ! A big almighty bash is happening in a thread and up pops a post posting something on topic.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                As I said, there are two types of apologies: one in which you are genuine, and the other when you realsie you've made a mistake i.e. when everyone jumps on your back and they indicate what type of person you are.

I know which one I think you gave.
                I agree with that, and not because I think Gentile's an arse.

+ve
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
                  Has anyone mentioned Luton yet? I think it's a nice easy commute.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    It's a mirror bumboy. You see what you are.
                    Another homophobe on CUK?

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    Look, if someone apologies because they are sorry, it's a good thing, an admirable thing. However, if someone apologises as they realise it could affect how they are perceived on a forum, then it's another thing entirely. She didn't actually stop the abuse until most people got on her back. I know which apology I think she gave, and it wasn't, to me, a heartfelt one...

Nope, proper nasty old bint.
                    I think you're talking about yourself. Get banned, make a fake apology so they'll un-ban you, rinse and repeat.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      I agree with that, and not because I think Gentile's an arse.

+ve
                      No, but because you're both nasty little playground tulipstirrers who never have a kind word to say about anyone.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X