• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why women should leave men who are violent the first time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Oi Wim, one for your joke book.
      Hardy haa. I dont know where you get this still unproven idea from? Just because I don't think it is equal to degrade men, you paint me as a chauvinistic pig which is far from the truth.

I'd love to be a chauvinist, at least I'd get a day off laundry, cooking and cleaning. You attacks really are starting to get pathetic though. Compensating by covering up how you beat your missus?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If only you knew the truth. In her defence she does have me to put up with. And my offspring.
      Some do. Some pathetic creeps on here and in society, like to act as if the sun shines out of women's arses, but some know that, that polite little woman who people think wouldnt hurt a fly, turns in to an insulting b**ch behind closed doors that throws plates at your head if you're late home.

I hope Mrs BP does not read that! She knows then she will get one more go. What will it be? Breaking every bone in my body or worse like removing my nads.
      Possibly. Don't expect any support off the police or courts when she beats you and don't retaliate or even hold your hands up to defend yourself otherwise, you, the victim will be prosecuted. Bizarre justice at work again.

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I think men should leave after the third time they suffer violence. Because men are tougher than women
      Are you joking?

Men should leave a violent situation, just as soon as a woman should. When one does all differs on perspective and situations.

"You only get one life and I am not going to let him ruin it" – Tina Nash tells how she is overcoming horrific eye gouging attack - Telegraph

"She went to bed but woke up to find Jenkin, who had a history of domestic violence, attacking her. "
      Funny how you only highlight cases of abuse on women. What about the case recently where a girlfriend hacked up the skin of her guy with blades? Of course in your mind, that doesnt count, but it would if the genders were reversed.

Mrs BP always says women who don't leave their man the FIRST time get what they deserve. I am not nearly that harsh - I feel very very sorry for her.

But she has got a point.
      I dont think that's fair. If we all ran at the first sign of trouble in relationships, none would last for a significant amount of time.

You can feel sorry for her, but the article fails to highlight what happened before this? In the majority of DV cases, it is the woman that initiates the violence. However court systems prefer to prosecute males.

Of course whenever Mrs BP is that harsh I do bring her down to earth by pointing out the time she got upset she hit me. But I was asking for it and I love her so much.......
      You're excusing that behaviour? That comment of yours is deeply worrying and indicative of what is wrong in society.

Put yourself in a cross gender role position. Say your daughter comes to you when you're older and says "her husband got upset and hit her" but "maybe it was me, maybe I caused it all by winding him up, I love him".

I'm willing to bet your perspective would be wildly different.

So in a day and age, where women SAY they want equality, why does society find a woman slapping a man amusing but a man punching a woman heinous? Why do you feel her abusing you is any less deplorable than you abusing her?

Or like the home office and this country, does abuse only ever happen in your view, if it is perpetrated by a white man?

I feel sorry for your son to be honest BP. No offence, you're a nice enough guy, but when your son is married, beaten and abused and can't turn to the police as he gets laughed away in dismissal and needs someone to turn to, he is destined to be abused and forced by society convention to suffer in silence and won't be able to turn to you, because in your mind, he was asking for it. He was asking to be slapped, demeaned and belittled, to have objects thrown at him, to be pushed down a staircase, then be cast out of the home like a beaten puppy and made to support his abuser after the divorce.

Comment

=wim121;1542738

Some do. Some pathetic creeps on here and in society, like to act as if the sun shines out of women's arses, but some know that, that polite little woman who people think wouldnt hurt a fly, turns in to an insulting b**ch behind closed doors that throws plates at your head if you're late home.
        You were late home?

Possibly. Don't expect any support off the police or courts when she beats you and don't retaliate or even hold your hands up to defend yourself otherwise, you, the victim will be prosecuted. Bizarre justice at work again.
        Sorry to hear that Wim. I hope she didn't beat you again after you lost the court case

I dont think that's fair. If we all ran at the first sign of trouble in relationships, none would last for a significant amount of time.
        I gather you're still with her then, despite the beatings and the humiliation?

Put yourself in a cross gender role position.
        You're kidding , Right?

married, beaten and abused and can't turn to the police as he gets laughed away in dismissal and needs someone to turn to, he is destined to be abused and forced by society convention to suffer in silence and won't be able to turn to you, because in your mind, he was asking for it. He was asking to be slapped, demeaned and belittled, to have objects thrown at him, to be pushed down a staircase, then be cast out of the home like a beaten puppy and made to support his abuser after the divorce

We feel for you wim, and we are here for you
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

"You only get one life and I am not going to let him ruin it" – Tina Nash tells how she is overcoming horrific eye gouging attack - Telegraph

"She went to bed but woke up to find Jenkin, who had a history of domestic violence, attacking her. " ...
          It was a big mistake to repeal the Coventry Act, and of course capital punishment which the perps would have copped for it

By this statute it is enacted that if any person shall of malice aforethought, and by laying in wait, unlawfully cut or disable the tongue, put out an eye, slit the nose, cut off the nose or lip, or cut off or disable any limb or member of any other person, with intent to maim or disfigure him, such person, his counsellors, aiders and abettors, shall be guilty of felony, without benefit of clergy.
          Still, with a bit of luck someone in prison will treat him the same way, with a pair of forks in the eyes or something.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post

You can feel sorry for her, but the article fails to highlight what happened before this? In the majority of DV cases, it is the woman that initiates the violence. However court systems prefer to prosecute males.
            She's a woman, and therefore evil, vindictive, manipulative and violent, and probably a man-hating feminist to boot. Of course she was probably beating him up for years, whilst he suffered silently, then, when the poor man snapped and throttled her unconscious, broke her jaw and nose, and gouged her eyes out, the courts decide to prosecute him. Totally unfair. Lock her up and throw away the key. And definitely don't give her any sympathy for her predicament.

Edit:

Here we go:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-her-eyes.html

"The attacked happened on April 21 last year at Tina's home in Hayle, Cornwall, after they spent the night having drinks with friends.

She went to bed but woke up to find Jenkin, who had a history of domestic violence, attacking her. "

Poor guy - he must have had several such nasty bitches in his life.
            Last edited by mudskipper; 11 May 2012, 16:54.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              She's a woman, and therefore evil, vindictive, manipulative and violent, and probably a man-hating feminist to boot. Of course she was probably beating him up for years, whilst he suffered silently, then, when the poor man snapped and throttled her unconscious, broke her jaw and nose, and gouged her eyes out, the courts decide to prosecute him. Totally unfair. Lock her up and throw away the key. And definitely don't give her any sympathy for her predicament.

I have to be honest. with regards to racism, I think its a load of bolks and the pendulum has swung way beyond common sense. The same with sexism
              men and women are not equal, never in a million years. Women deserve the same chance to get into the boardroom, but generally, there are massive differences.
              This bird had no chance with this bloke, he deserves to have his nuts smacked with a hammer, and his eyes poked out with a knitting needle.

never hit anyone smaller than you are, never hit a woman.

thems the rules where I come from

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

he deserves to have his nuts smacked with a hammer, and his eyes poked out with a knitting needle.
                A bit harsh - wim's not that bad.

Comment

Two stories

Was in a pub a few weeks ago when a lad went outside for a fag. A few minutes later a young girl followed and started to argue with him. Out of nowhere she punched him hard in the face. He didn't react, so she hit him again and then again. Good punches for a lass. She then shouted at him again. From out of nowhere a bouncer appeared and grabbed the lad by the throat and pushed him against the wall then threw him out. The lad was completely bemused.

The second is the only time I've seen a guy hit a girl. A mate of a mate had got his bird pregnant. He stood by her and their son was born. He had health problems and he took a second job to pay for them. He also didn't take a new job away so he could be close. He stayed with her because of the child but he didn't want to. One day he went to see a medium and she told him three things. One a close friend would die. Two he would meet a new girl who spoke seven languages. Third he had a child but it was not his. He laughed it off. A month later his best mate was killed. Another month later he made a bird in a club who spoke seven languages and started seeing her. Getting a bit spooky he then challenged his babies mother in the pub. The baby didn't look like him and was very I'll. In the resulting argument she shouted that it was true it wasn't his child at all and that it was her ex flatmate who was a druggy waster and she had decided that they would have a better life with him. He broke her nose before we could pull him off.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And he is jailed for life - good!

Make that 6 years in all likelihood

FFS - what's the point in giving a "life" sentance with such a short minimum - especially for someone in his early 30s

Comment

I have to be honest. with regards to racism, I think its a load of bolks and the pendulum has swung way beyond common sense. The same with sexism
                      men and women are not equal, never in a million years. Women deserve the same chance to get into the boardroom, but generally, there are massive differences.
                      This bird had no chance with this bloke, he deserves to have his nuts smacked with a hammer, and his eyes poked out with a knitting needle.

never hit anyone smaller than you are, never hit a woman.

thems the rules where I come from

Clearly you're sexist, you need to start belting women as often as men.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X