• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why women should leave men who are violent the first time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ftfy
    Why Thank you MF

Ferrgin @#$#£ ~'£% @#$#£ ~'£% @#$#£ ~'£% @#$#£ ~'£% er

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Men that hit women are invariably cowards who feel empowered by bullying and abusing those weaker than themselves, and are more often than not, child abusers too.
      Some abusers do have mental health issues or are of low intellect, some have open or latent homosexual tendencies, all are to be pitied as well as despised, because they will never be true men but only pale shadows of inadequacy.
      Since it's CUK, was that real or were you trolling Wim?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Since it's CUK, was that real or were you trolling Wim?
        Mostly true. I've never hit a woman, although I have restrained a few (I was a part time nightclub bouncer for 4 years).

Me Troll
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Men who hit women might be cowards with underlying issues. Or they might just be violent!!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Only if she'd reported it. Did you report her to the police?
            Nope, just decided I was probably better off out of a relationship where the woman clearly had some issues. I also maintain I was probably at the root of it anyway, as I wasn't the best boyfriend in the world, by a large margin, was unfaithful, to people very clsoe to her, and I think she knew. Love's a strange thing, and how it affects you. In youthful days, I once followed a girlfriend around for a couple of days as my jealousy got hold of me. Once I realised what I was doing, I ended the relationship, and moved on. Love slowly kills you, I once read, and if it's not handled correctly, it does, as the jealously made me very ill at the time, and took me a lot of time to think a little bit more of myself, which I maintain was behind it.

My father wasn't that ncie to us as kids. My sister used to get slapped about quite a bit, as did my mother. She went through a long phase of abusive relationships that you just couldn't talk her out of. I am completely sure it was down to how she was treated by her father, and what she witnessed with he rmother being beaten sometimes, by a man she loved deeply. Aged 50, she has only just met someone worthy of her.

Depresses me to think about it to be honest. Love is a very complicated animal. I know it's too easy to say if the relationship is abusive, you have to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I've never hit a woman, although I have restrained a few
              Is that what your defence lawyer told you to say?

And that was no woman - that was a sheep.

Comment

Last Sunday we had friends over. The chap is a builder - quite strong. Going on about how good at arm wrestlingh he is and regularly beats body builders. He beat me easy. He then insisted on challenging Mrs BP who beat him.

I think I will get her to challenge spody when we see him!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Last Sunday we had friends over. The chap is a builder - quite strong. Going on about how good at arm wrestlingh he is and regularly beats body builders. He beat me easy. He then insisted on challenging Mrs BP who beat him.

I think I will get her to challenge spody when we see him!
                  That should be interesting. There's a video on youtube of me beating a body builder at armwrestling.

I concede that your Mrs is better than me at the ping-pong ball thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X