• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missus' Mate and her secret Boob Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    The girl who met me to see if I noticed her boob job a couple of months later went to the Playboy mansion and did a photo shoot, so you not far wrong with this comment. She was a Business Analyst by day Playboy model by night, and no I'm not bull sh*tting, I couldn't believe it either till I saw the pics (top on though).
    I refer the honourable contractor to my previous request.

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      My mate bought his Mrs a new pair for her 40th a few years ago. She 'road tested' them by shagging his business partner and taking 'her half' in a messy divorce. When you get into your forties, there is something to be said for having a Mrs with saggy tits
      Did she get custody of the left or the right?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
        Was chatting to the missus last night and she says that her friend had had a boob job for her 40th birthday. She then went on to tell me that she wants to keep it a secret and she says that I, quote, "shouldn't tell anyone".

She has gone, I understand, from an 'A' to a 'D' size, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone!

Can't wait til she come around the house next time, and I'll ask her "I'm sure there's something different about you....is it your hair...?"
        Mrs does botox and gets the same. Clients make her swear not to tell anyone that they've had it done. Of course, trouble is with this, it blows the whole idea that someone will be happy with the botox treatment and recommend it to all her friends. Usually the woman in question will keep it secret at all costs especially from friends.

I think women want people to think they look good naturally and any artificial help is seen as bad.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Perhaps her boob enhancement was nowt to do with men, and more to do with her own self esteem.
          You really think that? I think everything we do to improve our appearance is to make ourselves look better to the opposite sex.

We may try and kid ourselves that we're doing it for other reasons.
          If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
            You really think that? I think everything we do to improve our appearance is to make ourselves look better to the opposite sex.

I think in some cases that's right, but surely not always?! Depressing idea.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post

Who's is this sockie please?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                My mate bought his Mrs a new pair for her 40th a few years ago. She 'road tested' them by shagging his business partner and taking 'her half' in a messy divorce. When you get into your forties, there is something to be said for having a Mrs with saggy tits
                Yeah, they'll keep her knees warm.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  Personally I MUCH prefer natural to man-made, whatever the size.
                  That's why when I had mine done, we used some of the old man's excess buttock fat.

Three years of unemployed comfort eating later and he's back modelling for Wobbly Wimps Weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    That's why when I had mine done, we used some of the old man's excess buttock fat.

Three years of unemployed comfort eating later and he's back modelling for Wobbly Wimps Weekly.
                    you are not getting confused between botox and buttocks are you ?

I would never want to snog a bird who had some fat blokes bum in her lips
                    that's just wrong. its probbly against some european law as well

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Yup. Even twats can have cosmetic surgery.
                      Now we are on tightening up down there?

Blimey how fast CUK degenerates.

It has always been discussed (by her) as attracting men. I suspect its a self esteem thing as well. Not sure why, she is quite intelligent , capable and she has a great looking tum & bum.

I like many men enjoy a nice rack, but its the person inside as well. Better times with the less obvious girls, they didn't seem so obsessed and more fun.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X