• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missus' Mate and her secret Boob Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually we have a friend with A(---) boobs, they are bee stings seriously.

Its surprising how much she worries about it, we keep telling her any man worth her attention will ignore such things.

What amuses me is the attempts to hide such things, wife is losing weight well over a stone so far. But I'm forbidden to mention it. She looks great!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Actually we have a friend with A(---) boobs, they are bee stings seriously.

Its surprising how much she worries about it, we keep telling her any man worth her attention will ignore such things.

What amuses me is the attempts to hide such things, wife is losing weight well over a stone so far. But I'm forbidden to mention it. She looks great!
      Hard being a female sometimes innit.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Personally I MUCH prefer natural to man-made, whatever the size.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I'm not really fussed.

As long as they keep a tidy house and they're on top on the ironing what else matters?

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Hard being a female sometimes innit.
            Nope hard being WITH a female sometimes.

Most blokes either will shag anything or care for the person enough that they ignore the superficial.

If women ignore this then surely that is their problem?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
              I'm not really fussed.

As long as they keep a tidy house and they're on top on the ironing what else matters?

Tone
              Does yours not have the kids on top of their homework and ready to see you when you arrive home in the evening, a restaurant-standard dinner waiting, all the household bills and paperwork sorted out, gifts and cards for all your friends and relatives ready and waiting for you to sign at the appropriate times of the year?

What does she do all day then?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                Does yours not have the kids on top of their homework and ready to see you when you arrive home in the evening, a restaurant-standard dinner waiting, all the household bills and paperwork sorted out, gifts and cards for all your friends and relatives ready and waiting for you to sign at the appropriate times of the year?

What does she do all day then?

There, currently, isn't a 'she'...

Oh hang on...?

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  Personally I MUCH prefer natural to man-made, whatever the size.
                  WSMS
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Nope hard being WITH a female sometimes.

Most blokes either will shag anything or care for the person enough that they ignore the superficial.

If women ignore this then surely that is their problem?
                    Perhaps her boob enhancement was nowt to do with men, and more to do with her own self esteem.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      WSMS
                      +1
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X