• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missus' Mate and her secret Boob Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Perhaps her boob enhancement was nowt to do with men, and more to do with her own self esteem.
    I wonder how many men would have a knob job, for similar reasons. seems wrong to me
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I wonder how many men would have a knob job, for similar reasons. seems wrong to me
      Each to their own though - if it's something that really, really gets you down and you can do something about it without hurting anyone else - why not? I balk a bit at the idea of going under the knife for cosmetic reasons (not that I'm exactly perfect....) but can see why some might.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        What I'd do to have a 10" knob ..........

....... and get rid of this big bastard

Comment

Some one I worked with at an client contacted me out the blue and asked me if I wanted to meet up with her for a meal so said yeah. Half way through the meal she says 'well you haven't noticed', I said 'noticed what' then she stuck her chest out and said her boob job, she had only invited me out to see if I could spot she had a boob job . I gave them a close inspection in the end but defo do not rate fake ones but if it makes her feel better about herself thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            Some one I worked with at an client contacted me out the blue and asked me if I wanted to meet up with her for a meal so said yeah. Half way through the meal she says 'well you haven't noticed', I said 'noticed what' then she stuck her chest out and said her boob job, she had only invited me out to see if I could spot she had a boob job . I gave them a close inspection in the end but defo do not rate fake ones but if it makes her feel better about herself thats cool.

Any photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
              Yup. Even twats can have cosmetic surgery.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Perhaps her boob enhancement was nowt to do with men, and more to do with her own self esteem.
                It could mean a lucrative income stream on adult work or similar
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  In your world, perhaps.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I'd be scared in case they bursted. Or if you squeeze one, the other pops out
                    like Harpo honking his honker in a Marx brothers film

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                      The girl who met me to see if I noticed her boob job a couple of months later went to the Playboy mansion and did a photo shoot, so you not far wrong with this comment. She was a Business Analyst by day Playboy model by night, and no I'm not bull sh*tting, I couldn't believe it either till I saw the pics (top on though).

Comment

Working...
                      X