• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missus' Mate and her secret Boob Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like a reverse anorexia - I look in the mirror and think "I'm not fat".

Just rereading this thread, I think Zoiderman must be very short. Or only date tall ladies.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I saw a cartoon once of a fat, ugly man (was it me?) and a thing beautiful woman looking in a mirror. The man ees himself as thin and handsome, the woman as fat and ugly.
      Personally, I love a bird with low self esteem And if she's got big tits, so much the better.

The rest of you guys are just shallow
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

There is definately a case of diminishing returns with boobies. As zoiderman said, there's only so much 'flub-a-dub-a-dub ing' you can do
        they much better to look at and yearn

it's like a dog chasing a car down the street. brilliant fun, but what the heck do you do when you catch it ?

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X