• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

65 convictions, 121 offences 19 different names on police database

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    What good is that going to do? The guy obviously has no respect for the law or getting caught (bearing in mind these stats are the ones he actually go caught for!! Double it for the reality). CCTV helps them catch him, doesn't stop him burgling you.

Look after your stuff, get door locks and other physical stuff will be more use than a camera to watch the scum bag nicking your gear.
    If he burgles again and gets caught, then it might be the last time.

The OP should also get the neighbourhood to lobby for greater police presence, citing the number of crimes... you might get more cars swinging by which could be a deterrent.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      The OP should also get the neighbourhood to lobby for greater police presence, citing the number of crimes... you might get more cars swinging by which could be a deterrent.

Might have more success by setting up a doughnut stall in the garden.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

The police have to decide where to send the cars and if you can help them decide, worth a try.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I would move if I were you BF. But there are some easy things you can do to deter burglars.

Gravel Drive/path

Security lights

Alarm box

Beware the dog sign

chain up the wheelie bin
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

You are missing the point, even a drug addled scrote will notice a prominent cctv camera. They hopefully will burgle you neighbour who is in the same lodge as the chief cunstable and bobs your male relative.

As mentioned next arrest may be the charm.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They caught the guy on Sunday, couldn't charge him with burglary as they didn't catch him in the act, but when they searched him they found him in possession of items from 2 other burglaries so they charged him with handling stolen goods he is now on remand. Apparently he was only released from prison on Nov 15th and since he was released the crime in area had more than doubled, police are hoping this time he finally get 5 years, heres hoping

Comment

So that will be time served on remand.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                X