• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Are you stating it outright then?
    Are you abusing your position of moderator?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Are you abusing your position of moderator?
      Don't you know how to embed images in your posts?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Don't you know how to embed images in your posts?
        I replied to your post using "Reply With Quote" and as I have embedded images turned off on this forum it posted "as is".

Try it and see laughing boy.

Comment

I replied to your post and as I have embedded images turned off on this forum it posted "as is".

What are you getting so wound up about? Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            What are you getting so wound up about? Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?
            I'm chilled sunshine.

After my week away it'd take more than a jumped up moderator with delusions of grandeur to undo all that good work.

Comment

I replied to your post using "Reply With Quote" and as I have embedded images turned off on this forum it posted "as is".

So, Churchill, do you think I'm abusing my position as a moderator. And, if so, in what way?

Hey - I barely have delusions of adequacy. I dream of delusions of grandeur.

Comment

One way to see it is ..Sep 11 was worst day for Americans, But probably a Good day (...apologies if it hurts any one..) for the Rest of the World. Because from Sep 11 USA stopped supporting terror groups. Remember USA supported & funded Taliban against USSR, USA supported Saddam against Iran till that time...so on many cases. So probably one positive outcome from the tragedy faced by 5000+ innocent victims is, USA will not support any one more terror groups after Sep 11..??

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
                  One way to see it is ..Sep 11 was worst day for Americans, But probably a Good day (...apologies if it hurts any one..) for the Rest of the World. Because from Sep 11 USA stopped supporting terror groups. ...
                  Certainly a positive point. But I'm pretty sure the world is in a worse state now that it was then.

Comment

Certainly a positive point. But I'm pretty sure the world is in a worse state now that it was then.
                    helped by the 2 wars and 10's of thousands of innocent civilians who have been killed since 9/11
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      helped by the 2 wars and 10's of thousands of innocent civilians who have been killed since 9/11
                      Yup. Far more deaths than happened ten years ago. Even if 67 were British.

Comment

Working...
                      X