• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yup and Yup!!

Soooo, "widely believed" has now become "That Osama Bin Laden, it was him what done it Guv'nor!"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Soooo, "widely believed" has now become "That Osama Bin Laden, it was him what done it Guv'nor!"
      Yup

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Yup

HTH

Want to buy some magic beans?

Comment

Are you crazy? Every fule kno' that it was a conspiracy of the US government, in order to justify going to war in Afghanistan and then Iraq, and the Patriot Act. The buildings were rigged months earlier to be blown up. There were only two planes involved. The pentagon was hit by a missile, not a plane. The pittsburgh "plane" turned out to be a hole in the ground and WTC7 was also demolished by pre-planted thermite.

Did I miss anything?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Are you crazy? Every fule kno' that it was a conspiracy of the US government, in order to justify going to war in Afghanistan and then Iraq, and the Patriot Act. The buildings were rigged months earlier to be blown up. There were only two planes involved. The pentagon was hit by a missile, not a plane. The pittsburgh "plane" turned out to be a hole in the ground and WTC7 was also demolished by pre-planted thermite.

Did I miss anything?
            Don't be attributing that kind of bollocks to me.

Fact, (so far)there is no proof that Osama Bin Laden was involved in "911". The US Government rolls out the "Widely Believed" statement every so often but there has so far never been any proof.

Comment

Don't be attributing that kind of bollocks to me...
              It's not all about you, you know. Sheesh, I display a coat for general display, and you pronounce it a perfect fit.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Fact, (so far)there is no proof that Osama Bin Laden was involved in "911". The US Government rolls out the "Widely Believed" statement every so often but there has so far never been any proof.
                Apparently there is no written proof that Hitler signed off "the final solution", meaning that he did not sign any documents to that effect however on the balance there is enough evidence to shoot Hitler in the head at the earliest possible opportunity.

Bin Laden knew the accusation and was a wanted person in connection - he could have surrendered himself anytime during 10 years or even declare in one of his many vile broadcasts that he had nothing to do with it, yet he used those opportunities to praise those who caused 9/11.

History will be the judge of it... in any case it will never remember pathetic little tasteless foul mouthed tulip known as Churchill (AKA SupremeSpod) on CUK.

HTH
                Last edited by AtW; 13 September 2011, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  A
                  Bin Laden knew the accusation and was a wanted person in connection - he could have surrendered himself anytime during 10 years or even declare in one of his many vile broadcasts that he had nothing to do with it, yet he used those opportunities to praise those who caused 9/11.

HTH
                  Bin Laden i certainly was anti-US - his objection to the US was the siting of millitary bases in Saudi Arabia established during the first gulf war - in his eyes this was against the teachings of the Koran.

Be that as it may - there is no hard evidence from the US to establish that he master minded Sep 11th - so
                  here in turn as what he had to say about the accusations -

September 17, 2001:

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons. I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules.

The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations."

So how do we make sense of the above statement?

Or how do we make sense of his second public statement in regards to 9/11, given on

October 16, 2001:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States.

As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.

Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people.

Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 13 September 2011, 21:57.

Comment

Why did he not maintain his innocent for next 10 years after 9/11?

He seemed very comfortable with making videos and audio recording calling to attack western targets - what does such incitement to murder gives you in court in this country?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      It's not all about you, you know. Sheesh, I display a coat for general display, and you pronounce it a perfect fit.
                      Well you were quick to denounce my views as being abhorrent over the single statement "They got a bloody nose on 11th September 2001, the way they're going they'll get another. " as abhorrent without question.

On past experience of your knee-jerk reactions how else was one to take your statement?

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Apparently there is no written proof that Hitler signed off "the final solution", meaning that he did not sign any documents to that effect however on the balance there is enough evidence to shoot Hitler in the head at the earliest possible opportunity.

History will be the judge of it... in any case it will never remember pathetic little tasteless foul mouthed tulip known as Churchill (AKA SupremeSpod) on CUK.

HTH
                      Aww you just go and have a little cry in the corner. You seem very upset. While you're there read this... http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-16/u...-omar?_s=PM:US
                      Last edited by Churchill; 14 September 2011, 06:10.

Comment

Working...
                      X