• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    If all of the following is true:

1) asylum seekers in this country establish training camps

2) proceed to do 9/11 somewhere in the world

3) UK refuse to deal with them or unable to do so because of lack of control (of say Scottish mountains)

Then it would only be natural for the country affected to use all resources available to deliver justice using it's own means.

--

Under UK law Bin Laden (if he was in this country) would have been arrested and most certainly handed to USA.
    Why would Bin Laden have been arrested?

Another thing, considering we established training camps in Scotland for Mujahideen freedom-fighters, didn't the Russians have a "right" to attack the UK?

Just asking like.
    Last edited by Churchill; 14 September 2011, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Why would Bin Laden have been arrested?
      He was on top FBI most wanted list with arrest warrant available at any time, what else do you want - his own signed in blood document authorizing 9/11 operation?

Comment

He was on top FBI most wanted list with arrest warrant available at any time, what else do you want - his own signed in blood document authorizing 9/11 operation?
        Considering he didn't it would be a bloody difficult document to get hold of.

Answer the question, considering we helped to train and funded (along with the United States, India and Pakistan), the Mujahideen, did the Russians have a right to attack the UK? You know, as state sponsors of "terrorism" and all that...
        Last edited by Churchill; 14 September 2011, 12:27.

Comment

Seven of 'most wanted' men linked to Britain

Seven of 'most wanted' men linked to Britain - Telegraph

Interpol's most wanted flock to UK

Interpol's most wanted flock to UK — RT

“UK’s arms trading laws are alarmingly weak”

“UK’s arms trading laws are alarmingly weak” — RT

London's Islamic Radicals Speak Out (CBN News)

London's Islamic Radicals Speak Out (CBN News) - YouTube
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

If all of the following is true:[snip]
            So the UK should have declared war on the USA for harbouring IRA members who were operating training camps on US soil. Lots of US citizens actively funding bomb attacks through NORAID?
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Answer the question
              I've answered the question about Bin Laden.

As for conduct of UK and USA in cold war then in many cases it was as dirty as what USSR did.

9/11 was officially deemed attack on USA and that's why NATO officially supported USA mission in Afghanistan because of refusal of Taleban to hand over Bin Laden, thus they accepted responsibility for his actions.

If you don't understand it then you are even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                So the UK should have declared war on the USA for harbouring IRA members who were operating training camps on US soil. Lots of US citizens actively funding bomb attacks through NORAID?
                Depends on scale I think - if IRA high jacked 4 UK airplanes and crashed them into UK landmarks killing 3000 people in process and then upon reasonable UK request to extradite specific person in USA who keeps releasing videos asking to attack more UK targets then USA would have accepted full responsibility for it.

Would it have lead to a war? No because USA is much bigger, but I'd expect relations would become a tad cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Seven of 'most wanted' men linked to Britain

Seven of 'most wanted' men linked to Britain - Telegraph

Interpol's most wanted flock to UK

Interpol's most wanted flock to UK — RT

“UK’s arms trading laws are alarmingly weak”

“UK’s arms trading laws are alarmingly weak” — RT

London's Islamic Radicals Speak Out (CBN News)

London's Islamic Radicals Speak Out (CBN News) - YouTube
                  And I think many of them should be kicked out of country ASAP, the reason they don't is because against many cases are weak and countries that seek their extradition are known to torture and kill political enemies of their regimes.

Note that none of those people are even accused of atrocities on scale of 9/11.

Comment

I need to do some work for the next few weeks, so I'd just say a few last words on this one:

1) Paddy, Churchill and a couple of others in this thread - you are idiots

2) whatever you like USA will get people like Bin Laden to serve justice - good for them, one could only wish that UK wasn't greedy enough to allow convicted terrorists released from prison on compassionate grounds.

Comment

I've answered the question about Bin Laden.

As for conduct of UK and USA in cold war then in many cases it was as dirty as what USSR did.

9/11 was officially deemed attack on USA and that's why NATO officially supported USA mission in Afghanistan because of refusal of Taleban to hand over Bin Laden, thus they accepted responsibility for his actions.

If you don't understand it then you are even bigger idiot than I thought you were.
                      The Taliban repeatedly offered to hand over Bin Laden, these offers were rejected by Bush.

Your turn.

Comment

Working...
                      X