• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So, Churchill, do you think I'm abusing my position as a moderator. And, if so, in what way?

Hey - I barely have delusions of adequacy. I dream of delusions of grandeur.
    I asked the question first.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I asked the question first.
      Well spotted. And I asked second.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sorry NotAllThere is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
        Want to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
          One way to see it is ..Sep 11 was worst day for Americans, But probably a Good day (...apologies if it hurts any one..) for the Rest of the World. Because from Sep 11 USA stopped supporting terror groups. Remember USA supported & funded Taliban against USSR, USA supported Saddam against Iran till that time...so on many cases. So probably one positive outcome from the tragedy faced by 5000+ innocent victims is, USA will not support any one more terror groups after Sep 11..??
          The USA still supports terrorist groups such as
          Jundullah is a Sunni Al-Qaeda offshoot organization
          Xinjiang
          PKK

and God knows how many in South America.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            The USA still supports terrist groups such as
            Jundullah is a Sunni Al-Qaeda offshoot organization
            Xinjiang
            PKK

and God knows how many in South America.
            While the Yanks are supporting them they're "Freedom Fighters", didn't you know that?

Comment

My take on this is that Churchy has come back from his holiday, got sucked into the CUK vortex which he swore not to do, is now pissed off at himself for doing so and is consequently trying to get himself banned to help counteract his woeful lack of self discipline.

I should be a self help guru.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                My take on this is that Churchy has come back from his holiday, got sucked into the CUK vortex which he swore not to do, is now pissed off at himself for doing so and is consequently trying to get himself banned to help counteract his woeful lack of self discipline.

How so? By disagreeing with a moderator who feels so strongly about something that I posted he decides to "neg rep" instead of banning?

Abhorrent? Bollocks! My post may be at odds with his "Pro-Israeli Yank lick arse" sentiments but tough sh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  How so? By disagreeing with a moderator who feels so strongly about something that I posted he decides to "neg rep" instead of banning? ...
                  Quite right. Churchill hasn't done anything even approaching requiring a ban or an infraction. "neg rep" is just something in the general day to day fisticuffs that makes this forum what it is.

Anyway, it was the reference to 3000 deaths as "They got a bloody nose on 11th September 2001" I found abhorrent. Still do. But if Churchill wishes to express a morally bankrupt opinion in an offensive manner, he's free to do so. No matter how ignorant and stupid it makes him look.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    What are you getting so wound up about? Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?
                    Churchill's next contract is in Lebanon and he is prepping himself.

HTH

Allegedly...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Looks like he's getting ready to board another plane.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X