• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    so whats the point of rep?
    FUCTIFINO!

On reflection I suppose NAT has to read my posts, being a moderator and all...
    Last edited by Churchill; 12 September 2011, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      so whats the point of rep?
      Winding up churchy
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Winding up churchy
        Not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          As I was told by an elderly Russian. There is propaganda in USSR and propaganda in the West. The only difference is that nobody believes the propaganda in the USSR.
          Over here it's called spin
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            As I was told by an elderly Russian. There is propaganda in USSR and propaganda in the West. The only difference is that nobody believes the propaganda in the USSR.
            What do you really think an elderly Russian could possibly know about the West? The only people until recently who were allowed to travel abroad were KGB and party leaders, small minority of normal people could go to Eastern Europe.

You tell me right now what exactly is current propaganda on BBC? Nuclear disaster in France reported within hours if not minutes, and Chernobyl wasn't even in Soviet news until they could not hide it any more (days later) and that was in 1986 in time when USSR was meant to be come more open!

Churchill compared to you Paddy is a very clever dog.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              What do you really think an elderly Russian could possibly know about the West? The only people until recently who were allowed to travel abroad were KGB and party leaders, small minority of normal people could go to Eastern Europe.

You tell me right now what exactly is current propaganda on BBC? Nuclear disaster in France reported within hours if not minutes, and Chernobyl wasn't even in Soviet news until they could not hide it any more (days later) and that was in 1986 in time when USSR was meant to be come more open!

If you're going to get involved in the topic then at least try and understand it before you respond. A novel concept on this forum I grant you.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

UK Government covered up nuclear reactor blaze which caused death and cancer | Mail Online

Britain's nuclear inferno: How our own Government covered up Windscale reactor blaze that's caused dozens of deaths and hundreds of cancer cases
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  ..Try viewing the "news" as shown in other countries and forming your own conclusion based on a number of sources.

You know I don't live in the UK, don't you? I get to see the news from German, French and Swiss channels. I also enjoy watching Al-Jazeera... if I make it downstairs in the morning before the missus puts ITV's morning tripe on.

Awww, didn't you like your neg-rep then? It was only in response to your "I find your sentiments abhorrent. NAT"...
                  In short, you sad, sad silly man, you neg-repped me 'cos you got all that I neg-repped you. Anyway, there's two reasons I don't have you on my ignore list. 1) As a mod, I can't ignore you, otherwise I couldn't catch you and you for being a naughty boy 2) You're far too entertaining.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You know I don't live in the UK, don't you? I get to see the news from German, French and Swiss channels. I also watch Al-Jazeera... if I make it downstairs in the morning before the missus puts ITV's morning tripe on.

In short, you sad, sad silly man, you neg-repped me 'cos you got all that I neg-repped you.

Anyway, there's two reasons I don't have you on my ignore list. 1) As a mod, I can't ignore you, otherwise I couldn't catch you and you for being a naughty boy 2) You're far too entertaining.
                    Sorry to veer off topic, but how come so many of you European (continent) residents seem to get British TV? Mich similarly seems to know what's on UK channels, and yet I don't receive Dutch or German TV. Or even French for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You know I don't live in the UK, don't you? I get to see the news from German, French and Swiss channels. I also watch Al-Jazeera... if I make it downstairs in the morning before the missus puts ITV's morning tripe on.

In short, you sad, sad silly man, you neg-repped me 'cos you got all that I neg-repped you.

Anyway, there's two reasons I don't have you on my ignore list. 1) As a mod, I can't ignore you, otherwise I couldn't catch you and you for being a naughty boy 2) You're far too entertaining.
                      Being a naughty boy? Since when was voicing an opinion being naughty. The Yanks and of course the whole world got a wake-up call on 11th September 2001, and unpopular as my opinion may be I think they're going to get another if they veto the Palestinian request for recognition.

Comment

Working...
                      X