• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Favourite CUK posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    WHS. There are some total knobbers here, but they must contribute something of worth now and again. Or perhaps did, historically.

Just piss off if you don't like it, for goodness sake.
    Wmps. On a separate note how is the handyman going?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      The vast majority of bannings go to people with one post, which never gets approved. The next biggest categories are those who have a few dozen postings before we cotton on to them being out and out trolls, racist bigots or other undesirables. So, he's right. Most bannings are not of veterans.

Which is what you'd expect anyway. Veterans wouldn't have made it to veteran if they had been banned on a regular basis. Likewise, humourless little tits attract moderation. The mistake is to assume this is because they're newbies. No, it's simply because humourless little tits, unless they're peculiarly persistent, never really hang around to be anything other than newbies.
      I thought that is exactly how you got the esteemed title of a veteran?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Battle scarred (or is that "scared") veteran. Most posters never leave the base. MF just peels potatoes... got caught stealing one, so that's why he got his infraction.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
          I think that an analysis of the bannings would show that the rules are not the same. I would invite you to go and look at bannings over a period of time to see whether they are more harshly applied to newcomers or veterans.
          It's a community. If you join a sports club and get to know the guys, after a while you can shout insults at someone when they screw up and bitch about how the club is run and it's all part of it. If you turn up on day one and tell someone they suck and rant about the club rules, you'll get short shift.

You also have to show you can take as good as you give.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Nah apparently its because he's a disabled Jewish lesbian stuck in a man's body.
          That your fantasy?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Nah apparently its because he's a disabled Jewish lesbian stuck in a man's body.
            That would be the dream .....

Then instead of working like a chump, I could claim twice as much on welfare ....

Comment

Working...
            X