• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are the symptoms of multiple organ failure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too.
    Why on earth would anyone want their knob to look even bigger

Comment

It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too
      Yeh but then it wouldn't get all caught up in your foreskin so you pee sideways all over the floor. Where's the fun in that?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too.
        I have also been told that sticking your knob into a jam jar full of angry wasps has an incredible effect. Your old fella can grow to almost four times it's normal resting size in minutes. Nothing impresses the ladies more so EO told me.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I have also been told that sticking your knob into a jam jar full of angry wasps has an incredible effect. Your old fella can grow to almost four times it's normal resting size in minutes. Nothing impresses the ladies more so EO told me.
          [Bottom mode]

Copy of Razzle and a box of tissues too! Only lasts two minutes though...

[/Bottom mode]

Comment

Is doodab dead?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Is doodab dead?
              Looks like it. He had multiple organ failure, starting with his brain, poor chap.

Still we're all only visiting this little planet, comes to all of us eventually.

RIP Doods
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Looks like it. He had multiple organ failure, starting with his brain, poor chap.

Still we're all only visiting this little planet, comes to all of us eventually.

RIP Doods
                I think he's secretly trying to steal SY's 'illness thread' crown.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I am alive and well.

Well, I'm alive.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    I am alive and well.

Well, I'm alive.
                    Have a gherkin and an early night, you'll be reet as rain.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X