• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are the symptoms of multiple organ failure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Some people don't remember eating the kebab the day after. I think booze and kebabs are symbiotic, although I'm not sure what benefit alcohol receives from this relationship, maybe it's just parasitised by the kebab.

Best solution may be to swipe a stool across a dish of agar and see if a new kebab grows?
    I wasn't tulipfaced and staggering home late at night, I spent the afternoon hours in the beer garden enjoying a beer and reading the paper, then headed home to make my dinner and get an early night.

I don't get so pissed that I forget what I've eaten. I know this because on my birthday a few weeks ago I was battered and can remember both kebabs quite clearly.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I wasn't tulipfaced and staggering home late at night, I spent the afternoon hours in the beer garden enjoying a beer and reading the paper, then headed home to make my dinner and get an early night.

I don't get so pissed that I forget what I've eaten. I know this because on my birthday a few weeks ago I was battered and can remember both kebabs quite clearly.
      it's probably the sun on your head then. It can be quite nasty if the first time you have been out in it this year

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        it's probably the sun on your head then. It can be quite nasty if the first time you have been out in it this year

Hyperthermia?

http://www.medicinenet.com/heat_stroke/article.htm
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Hyperthermia?
          I prefer to call it "boiled head syndrome".
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I prefer to call it "boiled head syndrome".
            boiled head. yes.
            do you have a baldy patch ?
            did you have a spell of the violent shakes ?
            did you sleep like you were dead ?

it happened to me a couple of years ago when I was camping, waiting around for friends to arrive, drinking on the first sunny day of the year

I think boiled head syndrome is about right (or a very minor touch of sunstroke)

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              boiled head. yes.
              do you have a baldy patch ?
              did you have a spell of the violent shakes ?
              did you sleep like you were dead ?

it happened to me a couple of years ago when I was camping, waiting around for friends to arrive, drinking on the first sunny day of the year

I think boiled head syndrome is about right (or a very minor touch of sunstroke)

Not bald but I do have pretty short cropped hair.

Comment

Not bald but I do have pretty short cropped hair.
                Above and below IIRC

I decided to give the old mantatoes a once over with the clippers this morning to get things under control.

A word of warning, make sure you have them up the right way, or blood comes out. And it stings a lot when you get a bit sweaty later on.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Above and below IIRC
                  Yes, I found it's actually a lot safer if you use the little plastic things and go for a number 2 or 3 rather than allowing the metal blades to contact one's scrote directly.

Comment

Yes, I found it's actually a lot safer if you use the little plastic things and go for a number 2 or 3 rather than allowing the metal blades to contact one's scrote directly.
                    People should really pay for quality advice like this. Plan B?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too.

Comment

Working...
                      X