• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are the symptoms of multiple organ failure?"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I am alive and well.

Well, I'm alive.
    Have a gherkin and an early night, you'll be reet as rain.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I am alive and well.

Well, I'm alive.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Looks like it. He had multiple organ failure, starting with his brain, poor chap.

Still we're all only visiting this little planet, comes to all of us eventually.

RIP Doods
    I think he's secretly trying to steal SY's 'illness thread' crown.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Is doodab dead?
    Looks like it. He had multiple organ failure, starting with his brain, poor chap.

Still we're all only visiting this little planet, comes to all of us eventually.

RIP Doods

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Is doodab dead?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I have also been told that sticking your knob into a jam jar full of angry wasps has an incredible effect. Your old fella can grow to almost four times it's normal resting size in minutes. Nothing impresses the ladies more so EO told me.
    [Bottom mode]

Copy of Razzle and a box of tissues too! Only lasts two minutes though...

[/Bottom mode]

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too.
    I have also been told that sticking your knob into a jam jar full of angry wasps has an incredible effect. Your old fella can grow to almost four times it's normal resting size in minutes. Nothing impresses the ladies more so EO told me.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too
    Yeh but then it wouldn't get all caught up in your foreskin so you pee sideways all over the floor. Where's the fun in that?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    It also makes one's knob look a lot bigger without the forestation surround the base if you do that area too.
    Why on earth would anyone want their knob to look even bigger

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Yes, I found it's actually a lot safer if you use the little plastic things and go for a number 2 or 3 rather than allowing the metal blades to contact one's scrote directly.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Yes, I found it's actually a lot safer if you use the little plastic things and go for a number 2 or 3 rather than allowing the metal blades to contact one's scrote directly.
    People should really pay for quality advice like this. Plan B?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Above and below IIRC

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Not bald but I do have pretty short cropped hair.
    Above and below IIRC

I decided to give the old mantatoes a once over with the clippers this morning to get things under control.

A word of warning, make sure you have them up the right way, or blood comes out. And it stings a lot when you get a bit sweaty later on.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    boiled head. yes.
    do you have a baldy patch ?
    did you have a spell of the violent shakes ?
    did you sleep like you were dead ?

it happened to me a couple of years ago when I was camping, waiting around for friends to arrive, drinking on the first sunny day of the year

I think boiled head syndrome is about right (or a very minor touch of sunstroke)

Not bald but I do have pretty short cropped hair.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I prefer to call it "boiled head syndrome".
    boiled head. yes.
    do you have a baldy patch ?
    did you have a spell of the violent shakes ?
    did you sleep like you were dead ?

it happened to me a couple of years ago when I was camping, waiting around for friends to arrive, drinking on the first sunny day of the year

I think boiled head syndrome is about right (or a very minor touch of sunstroke)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X