• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rapture has commenced...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat has turned up. False alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Cat has turned up. False alarm.
      The NorPusses have b*ggered orf out, should I be worried?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My pussies have gone all hormonal

The tomcat looks to have got in a fight with a fox and lost and is missing a big chunk out of it's ear

Not that it seems to be bothered, as it's spent most of the day trying to rape one of my pussies who seems to be very non plussed about the whole thing or playing very hard to get

Ooops shouldn't have said that, it will be like Clarkgate all over again
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Just seen four horsemen!!!

There is a point to point competition over at the racecourse but I'm not sure.

Should I be worried?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Could we kick off the Rapture party with this one?

+50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Just seen four horsemen!!!...
              Me too. And the sun seems to be a bit, well, black. I was concerned for a while, then I thought, well, it's not the end of the world.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Given what's going on, can we have sockie amnesty?

And if the rapture does not happen then ban 'em again!

Comment

meh. It's now the 22nd in Oz and we're still here. Bloody Christians.....

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    meh. It's now the 22nd in Oz and we're still here. Bloody Christians.....
                    It's only the righteous who get taken up in the rapture. You wouldn't have any of those in Australia

Comment

As I believer I spent my last day on earth having a laugh speeding by as many speed cameras as possible, it won’t matter after 18:00.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X