• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rapture has commenced...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    As I believer I spent my last day on earth having a laugh speeding by as many speed cameras as possible, it won’t matter after 18:00.
    When I was a nipper my father told me about a guy who sincerely believed that the end of the world would happen in his lifetime, so didn't bother with any life assurance.

I bet his wife hated him for that.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

But on the strange portents side...

I've just seen a bicycle seat covered with honey bees. A proper swarm of them too.

They are clustered underneath and around the seat, to be precise, with just a few on the top. The overall effect is, appropriately, a hive shape.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        meh. It's now the 22nd in Oz and we're still here. Bloody Christians.....
        To be fair, it's only a very small group of Christians who think the rapture is happening today. In fact, I've asked around, and nobody can find any who do believe it. Though they swore they spoke to some yesterday...
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          To be fair, it's only a very small group of Christians who think the rapture is happening today. In fact, I've asked around, and nobody can find any who do believe it. Though they swore they spoke to some yesterday...
          Now if the Muslims start saying it!!! Now that's a proper religion.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

****!

A bearded man in his 30s is knocking on my office door!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              ****!

Hide behind your sofa and pretend you are out!
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                ****!

Rasputin?

Comment

<Death extents his hand and gesticulates with index finger slowly and purposefully, as if to say: "Dear entire CUK, met your doom you have, fear me and follow you must! Hmmmm">

Comment

So far one earthquake and no casualties
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Rasputin?
                      Of course, he works for AtW's local DFS. He might be checking that he's happy with his sofa purchase.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X